### EXTREME CAUTION, Obama, PLEASE! ###

Von: Nancy Luft (nanluft@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 20:42
Newsgroup: alt.conspiracytalk.politics.guns
Greetings!

Here is a copy of my latest email to keep you all updated:

Greetings!

Please forward to both Obama and Biden ... a huge THANKS!

### EXTREME CAUTION, Obama, PLEASE! ###Tuesday, June 8, 2010 11:19 AM
From: "nancy luft" <nanluft@yahoo.com>To: "--Turkmenistan"
<turkmen@mindspring.com>, "--UAE" <uae@un.int>, "--UK"
<uk@un.int>, "--
Ukraine" <uno_us@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Uzbekistan"
<info@uzbekembassy.org>,
"--Venzuela" <venezuela@un.int>, "--Yemen"
<ambassador@yemenembassy.org>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inquiries@un.org>,
"--
Afghanistan" <contact@afghanistan-mfa.net>, "--Armenia"
<armenia@un.int>, "--Australia" <Consular@AustraliaNYC.org>,
"--
Azerbaijan" <office@apparat.gov.az>, "--Bahrain"
<newyork@bahrainmission.org>, "--Brazil" <louborda@delbrasonu.org>,
"--
China-President-Hu-Jintao" <china@un.int>, "--Croatia"
<cromiss.un@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cuba@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.newyork@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lonamb@um.dk>,
"--Egypt"
<embassy@egyptembdc.org>, "--France" <france@un.int>,
"--Georgia"
<georgia@un.int>, "--Germany" <germany@un.int>,
"--Hungary"
<hungary@un.int>, "--Iran" <iran@un.int>, "--Iraq"
<press@iraqmofa.net>, "--Israel" <israel-un@newyork.mfa.gov.il>,
"--
Italy" <italy@un.int>, "--Japan" <mission@un-japan.org>,
"--Jordan"
<info@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan" <kazakhstan@un.int>,
"--Kuwait"
<kuwaitmission@msn.com>, "--Lebanon" <info@consulat-liban.mc>,
"--
Lithuania" <lithuania@un.int>, "--Macedonia"
<info@macedonia-un.org>,
"--Moldova" <unmoldova@aol.com>, "--NorthKorea"
<dprkembassy@hotmail.com>, "--Pakistan" <Pakistan@un.int>, "--
Palestine" <mail@palestine-un.org>, "--Poland"
<General.Mailbox@PolandUN.org>, "--Qatar"
<qatar-e@qatarmission.org>,
"--Romania" <misiune@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia"
<rusun@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-mission@un.int>, "--Serbia-Montenegro"
<Serbia-
Montenegro@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slovakia@un.int>,
"--Slovenia"
<slovenia@un.int>, "--Syria" <ambassador@syrianembassy.ca>,
"--Turkey"
<turkuno-dt@un.int>Cc: "news--abc" <netaudr@abc.com>,
"news--cbs"
<evening@cbsnews.com>, "news--fox" <comments@foxnews.com>,
"news--nbc"
<nightly@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek" <letters@newsweek.com>,
"news--
time" <letters@time.com>, "news--tnt" <tnt@turner.com>,
"news-
Friedman" <editorial@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-M"
<cfelenstein@newscorp.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch"
<rnolte@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teverett@newscorp.com>, "news-Keith-Rupert-
Murdoch" <abutcher@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<oreilly@foxnews.com>, "talk-afranken"
<afranken@airamericaradio.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <artbell@mindspring.com>, "talk-edschultz"
<wendy@edschultzshow.com>, "talk-malloy" <mike@mikemalloy.com>,
"talk-
rrhodes" <rrhodes@airamericaradio.com>, "talk-rush"
<rush@eibnet.com>,
"talk-sedition" <sedition@airamericaradio.com>, "-Obama"
<president@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden"
<vice.president@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Feingold" <russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov>, "-Hatch"
<senator_hatch@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Lott"
<senatorlott@lott.senate.gov>, "-Lugar"
<senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_mccain@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<senator@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "-Sensenbrenner"
<sensenbrenner@mail.house.gov>, "-Warner"
<senator@warner.senate.gov>,
"DOJ" <AskDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "news---washingtonpost"
<letters@washpost.com>, "news--20/20" <2020@abc.com>,
"news--dateline"
<dateline@nbc.com>, "news--niteline" <niteline@abc.com>,
"news--
primetime" <abc.news.magazines@abc.com>, "news--thisweek"
<thisweek@abc.com>, "news-60min" <60m@cbsnews.com>
Greetings to you all!

EXTREME CAUTION, President Barack Hussein Obama, PLEASE!   Do NOT do
anything that will cause The Sputnik Forces to KILL ALL OF US
AMERICANS!

If you read all of the books written by psychic Jeane Dixon in the
1950s, you will learn that The Sputnik Forces did total mind control
her to PREDICT A SECOND HOLOCAUST ... now you need to ask yourself:
WHY DID THE SPUTNIK FORCES PREDICT THAT SECOND HOLOCAUST ... exactly
what were Jews doing to cause The Sputnik Forces to predict that
SECOND HOLOCAUST ... !

Well, you see, Mr. President, American Jews were all against ZIONISM
and only European Jews did support ZIONISM.   Jews do know their own
history, and Jews did know that Jews did LEGALLY SELL that land in the
middle east to those Arabs, and LEGALLY SOLD does always mean, in all
societies for millenniums all around our entire planet that YOU
FORFEIT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, RIGHTS, TO WHAT YOU LEGALLY SELL.

Well, those EUROPEAN JEWS did CREATE A MAFIA, to CRIMINALLY CONSPIRACY
to HIDE THEIR OWN JEWISH HISTORY FROM MANKIND and to BRAINWASH MANKIND
WITH LIES that JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN!   That is what Zionism is
and innately has always been about, Mr. President.

Zionists were EUROPEAN JEWS who belonged to a JEWISH MAFIA and
criminally conspiracy to completely hide the true Jewish History from
the entire human race and to brainwash mankind with LIES that JEWS
HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN.   Zionism is not and never, ever has been a
legitimate political movement ... it has been and continues to be
ORGANIZED CRIME to CRIMINALLY STEAL ARAB LANDS TO WHICH JEWS HAVE
ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO AT ALL, NO CLAIM TO AT ALL, none what so ever!

The Sputnik Forces knowing the above information, did total mind
control psychic Jeane Dixon to PREDICT A SECOND HOLOCAUST.

Jews actually founded their Israel by creating MODERN DAY
TERRORISM ... by intentionally doing this such as BOMBING UTTERLY
INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN HOTELS, etc.    Zionism is simply JEWISH
RACKETEERING that uses TERRORISM.

What do those AIPAC JEWS always do, Mr. President?   Oh, they simply
TERRORIZE ALL OF OUR FEDERAL POLITICIANS TO KISS THEIR ASSES.   They
say publicly, BLINDLY KISS THE ASS OF THEIR ISRAEL OR ELSE THEY
GUARANTEE YOU SHALL NEVER, EVER GET ELECTED, OR RE-ELECTED!

Zionism is and has always been CRIMINAL RACKETEERING to force people,
mankind, to SUPPORT THE ATROCITIES OF JEWS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, and all
of the facts do prove that is the truth, too.

Zionism is a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY OF JEWS TO INTENTIONALLY HIDE THEIR
OWN JEWISH HISTORY AND TO BRAINWASH MANKIND WITH LIES THAT JEWS HAVE A
RIGHT TO RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST, when Jews absolutely do not have
any such right at all.   When Jews did LEGALLY SELL that land to those
Arabs, Jews did, forever, completely forfeit any and all right, claim,
to that land!

No where in our USA have I ever read or heard that JEWS LEGALLY SOLD
THAT LAND TO ARABS, that criminal racketeering conspiracy of Jews,
that is called ZIONISM managed to completely censor that information
out of our entire nation!   ZIONIST THUGS did that in order to
brainwash Americans with HORRIFIC LIES that JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO
RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST, to get brainwashed Americans to support
their HORRIFIC CRIMES, ATROCITIES, IN THE MIDDLE EAST in order to get
Americans to bankroll and arm their criminal asses, to butcher those
ARABS in order to CRIMINALLY STEAL THEIR ARAB LANDS!

You see, Mr. President, the EXTREMELY DANGER TO THE USA AND TO ALL
AMERICANS is simply that The Sputnik Forces have always known what
those ZIONIST PIGS have been doing!   The Sputnik Forces does know
that ZIONISM is JEWISH ORGANIZED CRIME, RACKETEERING, THAT
INTENTIONALLY HIDE THE REAL HISTORY OF JEWS, because the real history
of Jews does prove, beyond any and all reasonable doubt that Jews
absolutely do not have an right to any middle east lands at all, and
ZIONISM sets out to intentionally brainwash mankind with HORRIFIC LIES
that JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST, when Jews
absolutely do not.   ZIONISTS set out to brainwash us Americans with
those HORRIFIC LIES in order to CRIMINALLY DEFRAUD US OUR OF MONEY,
WEAPONS, to use to commit their horrific crimes, atrocities, against
those Arabs!

Many years ago when I was still living in Denver, Colorado, I did
watch repeatedly on PUBLIC TV a mini series about the history of Jews
that was made by the government of Israel, Mr. President.   I watched
it to learn one thing about Jewish history, that one thing was WHY DID
THE JEWS LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST.   Guess what, Mr. President?   The
government of Israel made that TV mini series and they never, ever
mentioned in it, and it was like eight or so hours long, WHY JEWS LEFT
THE MIDDLE EAST ... the government of Israel just skipped that entire
section ... they jumped from Jews being in the middle east to Jews not
being in the middle east ... never explained why, under what
circumstances, etc., Jews left the middle east at all!   ZIONISM IS A
CRIMINAL RACKETEERING CONSPIRACY TO INTENTIONALLY HIDE THE REAL
HISTORY OF JEWS BECAUSE THAT HISTORY PROVES THAT JEWS HAVE ABSOLUTELY
NO RIGHT TO ANY MIDDLE EAST LANDS AT ALL, Mr. President!

Those ZIONIST THUGS have managed to brainwash Americans with HORRIFIC
LIES that some sort of war took place in the middle east and that
those Arabs FORCED THE JEWS TO LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST and therefore
JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST.   BUT if you read
history books, you will learn that no such war took place!

When you deal with ZIONISTS, Mr. President, YOU ARE DEALING WITH
MEMBERS OF ORGANIZED CRIME, RACKETEERING, that is exactly what Zionism
is about, has always been about, sir.   To bankroll and arm Israel,
those GOD DAMNED ZIONIST PIGS is to BANKROLL AND ARM ORGANIZED CRIME,
sir!

The problem of that JEWISH MAFIA here in our USA is much greater then
those AIPAC TRAITOR JEWS, Mr. President, as it does include JEWISH
ORGANIZATIONS such as that Anti Defamation League, etc., also.   They
will totally destroy, completely ruin the careers, the lives, of any
HONEST AMERICANS WHO DARES TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT JEWS AND ISRAEL.
It is yet another form of ZIONIST TERRORISM that controls The USA.

I have watched TV since television was invented, Mr. President, and
what the hell have I been watching on my TV set all of my lifetime of
over sixty years now?   ZIONIST JEWS COMMITTING HORRIFIC CRIMES,
ATROCITIES TO ARABS, PALESTINIANS, IN ORDER TO KNOWING CRIMINAL STEAL
THEIR ARAB OWNED LANDS ... LANDS THAT ZIONISTS ARE POSITIVE THAT JEWS
HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO AT ALL, NO CLAIM TO WHAT SO EVER!    Jews,
Mr. President, KNOW their own Jewish history and they know that they
have absolutely no right to be in the middle east at all and that
their Israel is built upon lands that are all still legally owned by
those Arabs!

Yes sir, Mr. President, for you federal politicians to be bankrolling
and arming Israel, is, very obviously, for you federal politicians to
be bankrolling and arming ORGANIZED CRIME, because that is what
ZIONISM innately is and had always been, sir, and all of the facts do
prove that to be THE TRUTH far beyond any and all reasonable doubt,
too!   Zionist Jews did INTENTIONALLY hide the true history of Jews
and INTENTIONALLY brainwash mankind with HORRIFIC LIES in order to get
support to criminally invade the middle east, butcher those Arabs in
order to CRIMINALLY STEAL those Arabs lands, which Zionist Jews KNEW
that Jews had absolutely no right to what so ever, absolutely no legal
claim to at all!

On my TV set, Mr. President, what I have been watching is a JEWISH
MAFIA butcher ARABS to CRIMINALLY STEAL ARAB LANDS, that Jews KNOW
they have absolutely no right to what so ever, no claim to at all!

THE HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM, Mr. President, is if you federal politicians
continue to bankroll and arm, support, that ZIONIST MAFIA, that
HORRIFIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, ATROCITY, CALLED ISRAEL ... The
Sputnik Forces very well just might decide to KILL YOU ALL, along with
all of your loved ones, DEFEAT THE USA AND RULE IT ... and do that in
the very near future!

ME?   Oh well, when The Sputnik Forces told me that JEWS LEGALLY SOLD
THAT LAND TO THOSE ARABS when they left it ... I was in the state of
shock for many months ... and I kept saying THAT FUCKING BAD ...
LEGALLY SOLD MEANS DONE DEAL ... because in all societies, for
millenniums now, LEGALLY SOLD MEANS THAT YOU ALWAYS FORFEIT COMPLETELY
AND FUTURE CLAIM, RIGHT, TO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE LEGALLY SOLD ... it
means that there is absolutely no way in hell that Jews have any right
to any middle lands!

From watching that TV mini series on PUBLIC TV that the government of
Israel had made, I concluded that there was NO WAR in which Arabs had
forced those Jews to leave the middle east, because IF there had been
such a war, surely the government of Israel would have put such a war
into their TV mini series on the history of Jews as it would PROVE
that Jews have some sort of claim to return.    I was left without any
explanation to my question ... WHY DID JEWS LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST?

Oh, The Sputnik Forces told me why Jews did leave the middle east ...
all of this earth's most important land trading routes passed through
their lands which made those Jews extremely rich and then mankind
invented SHIPS and shipped all things BY SEA making those Jews
extremely poor, and so OF THEIR OWN FREE WILLS JEWS LEGALLY SOLD THEIR
LANDS TO THOSE ARABS TO RAISE MONEY TO PERMANENTLY MOVE TO DISTANT
NATIONS TO BECOME BANKERS, MERCHANTS, ETC., TO ONCE AGAIN GET RICH!
The trade changed and so the Jews relocated to exploit that new
pattern of trade.

Well, that all was very easily for me to believe ... I had no problem
at all believing it all when The Sputnik Forces told me it.   What put
me into the state of SHOCK for months?   JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN
is what endless numbers of Jews have said on my TV set all of my
lifetime of over 67 years ... and those words, LEGALLY SOLD, simply
mean that there is absolutely no way in hell that Jews have any kind
of right to return to the middle east.   LEGALLY SOLD is the one
scenario in which JEWS FOREVER, COMPLETELY FORFEIT ANY AND ALL RIGHT,
ANY AND ALL CLAIM, TO ANY MIDDLE EAST LANDS!   LEGALLY SOLD simply
means that all of my lifetime I have been watching JEWS COMMIT
HORRIFIC CRIMES, ATROCITIES, TO ARABS TO CRIMINALLY STEAL THEIR ARAB
OWNED LANDS TO WHICH JEWS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO OF ANY KIND AT
ALL, NO CLAIM TO WHAT SO EVER!

LEGALLY SOLD?   THAT FUCKING BAD!   Is what I did repeat over and over
again to The Sputnik Forces for months after them told me that news,
Mr. President.   Because it means that all those things that I have
witnessed JEWS DOING TO THOSE ARABS HAVE BEEN ALL HORRIFIC CRIMES,
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, ATROCITIES, BECAUSE JEWS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO
RIGHT AT ALL TO BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT ALL!

Oh well, the kind of blew away my mind, sir, Mr. President, to learn
that ALL I have seen on my TV set all of my entire life ... is
well ... a ZIONIST MAFIA OF JEWISH THUGS BUTCHERING UTTERLY INNOCENT
HUMAN BEINGS TO CRIMINALLY STEAL FROM THEM!

Yes sir, a MAFIA OF JEWS did manage to brainwash The American People
in order to CRIMINALLY DEFRAUD THEM OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY to
FINANCE THEIR HORRIFIC MAFIA CRIMES in the middle east, Mr.
President.   So that does logically mean that once the truth spreads
to all Americans, they will know that the ONLY thing to now do, is
tell those GOD DAMNED JEWS TO THE FUCK OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and IF
any of them dare to refuse to leave, to simply BURY THEM THERE!   ALL
of that land must now be returned to its rightful owners, those Arabs,
those Palestinians, sir!

ME?   Well, naturally, I am so fucking pissed, angry, at JEWS, that IF
I could vote right now if Jews get to all live or die, I WOULD VOTE TO
KILL ALL JEWS UPON OUR ENTIRE PLANET EARTH!   Why am I so utterly
outraged, Mr. President?   Well, exactly what the fuck has I been
watching on my TV set my entire life time, Mr. President?   JEWS
BUTCHERING ARABS TO CRIMINALLY STEAL ARAB LANDS TO WHICH JEWS HAVE
ALWAYS KNOWN THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO OF ANY KIND WHAT SO
EVER!   I have been watching a God damned MAFIA OF JEWS engaging in
ORGANIZED CRIMINAL ACTIVITY TO MURDER AND TO CRIMINALLY STEAL ARAB
LANDS THAT JEWS HAVE NO CLAIM TO OF ANY KIND AT ALL, sir!

You sir, Mr. President, and ALL of our federal politicians do have a
HUGE PROBLEM here, because if you all continue to bankroll and arm
that ZIONIST MAFIA, well, The Sputnik Forces might very, very soon
decide to KILL YOU ALL ALONG WITH ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES!   You do not
ever bankroll and arm ORGANIZED CRIME, sir!   Mr. President, ISRAEL IS
NOT A NATION ... IT IS A HORRIFIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, UNTHINKABLE
ATROCITY, THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST AT ALL!

LEGALLY SOLD does mean, Mr. President that the ONLY way those Jews can
get that land back is to LEGALLY BUY IT BACK ... and those Arabs,
Palestinians would never, ever sell any of it to those GOD DAMNED
JEWS ... who the hell wants HORRIFIC CRIMINALS like those Jews living
near them?   NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND!

Just LOOK at all of those UN resolution that Israel has violated, Mr.
President, just LOOK at all of the endless international crimes that
Israel is always committing, just LOOK at all of the horrific WAR
CRIMES that Israel constantly commits, etc., etc., etc., and WHY THE
FUCK TO THOSE JEWS CONSTANTLY DO THAT?    Oh, very obviously, because
ZIONISM IS NOTHING BUT ORGANIZED CRIME ... it always had been
completely organized crime ... therefore it always does yet more
crimes!

Oh well, Mr. President, shall be all THINK ABOUT THE GOOD SIDE OF THIS
ALL, for a second now?   What is the GOOD SIDE?   The GOOD SIDE is
that The Sputnik Forces did PREDICT A SECOND HOLOCAUST ... that means
those JEWS SHALL ALL END UP DEAD ... and God only knows that those
JEWS sure as all hell have OVERLY EARNED DEATH FOR EVERY JEW UPON OUR
ENTIRE PLANET BY DOING THESE HORRIFIC CRIMES, ATROCITIES!   Yes sir,
Mr. President, the fact that The Sputnik Forces did predict that
SECOND HOLOCAUST does mean that The Sputnik Forces KNOWS those
God damned JEWS shall never, ever get away with their horrific crimes
against humanity, atrocities!

Yes sir, Mr. President, things are NOT going very good for those God
damned crimes against humanity, atrocity doing, fucking ZIONIST PIG
JEWS at all!   When the FACTS PROVE that HAMAS IS CORRECT ... and
there can never, ever be any Israel in the middle east, not in any
size, shape, or form, and The Sputnik Forces does know that all ...
things are NOT going very well for that MAFIA OF ZIONIST PIG THUGS,
CRIMINALS, at all, sir!

Oh well, Mr. President, what can I say?   ISRAEL is nothing but ONE
HUGE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY that I have watched on my TV set my entire
lifetime ... so upon learning THE TRUTH, my own brain keeps screaming
into my own face ... JUSTICE IS NOW KILLING EVERY JEW UPON OUR ENTIRE
PLANET EARTH ... THOSE GOD DAMNED JEWS JUST WENT WAY TO FAR THIS TIME!

Oh yes, sir, a MAFIA OF JEWS INVADED THE MIDDLE EAST TO INTENTIONALLY
BUTCHER THOSE ARABS AND CRIMINALLY STEAL THEIR ARAB LANDS, TO WHICH
THAT MAFIA OF JEWS HAVE ALWAYS KNOW THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO,
ABSOLUTELY NO CLAIM TO OF ANY KIND WHAT SO EVER!

Mr. President, ain't TV just great?   We all get to watch for OVER
SIXTY YEARS the crimes, the horrific atrocities, of a MAFIA IN ACTION
on our TV sets!  My entire brain is now packed full of RERUNS of that
ZIONIST MAFIA IN ACTION, sir, and it is more then enough to force me
to support KILLING EVERY JEW UPON OUR ENTIRE PLANET EARTH, needless to
say!   That is just what that sort of thing does to us decent human
beings who have morals, human decency, sir.

And IF I were a JEW today?   Oh, I would immediately change my name
and become an ISLAMIC who is devoted to the total destruction of
ISRAEL THE HORRIFIC ATROCITY, CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, naturally!   I
would never, ever remain a JEW, that is for sure, because soon ALL
JEWS WILL BE DEAD!

Oh, Mr. President, you say that you are currently very busy with your
GULF OIL DISASTER?   CORRECT!   Oh well, HOW CAN OUR FEDERAL
POLITICIANS ALLOW ANY OFF SHORE OIL DRILLING WHEN THOSE OIL COMPANIES
HAVE NO WAY TO IMMEDIATELY TURN OFF A LEAKING OFF SHORE OIL WELL,
sir?   Oh, those oil companies FORGOT to tell you stupid ass
politicians that they cannot turn off any of their leaking off shore
oil wells ... those oil companies kind of told LIES that said that
there was absolutely no danger of any huge oil disaster in our gulf,
because there was just no way this huge oil disaster could ever
happen?   Oh, you federal politicians were so fucking STUPID that you
believed those oil companies, you say, Mr. President?

Oh well, for God's sake, Mr. President ORDER British Petroleum to hire
more people to find all of those BROWN PELICANS, birds, and to CLEAN
THEIR GOD DAMNED OIL OFF OF THEM ALL, sir, as I CANNOT TAKE SEEING ANY
MORE OF THEM COVERED WITH THE CRUDE OIL THAT BELONGS OF BRITISH
PETROLEUM on my TV set!

Oh well, The CEO of BP and the head of state of Israel, Mr. President,
have things in common ... they both love to LIE their asses off on my
TV set ... have you noticed that fact of life, sir?    The head of
state of Israel keeps telling horrific LIES that there is NO
HUMANITARIAN DISASTER IN GAZA, as the entire human race knows there
is ... as The CEO of BP keeps telling LIES that there are NO HIDDEN
OIL PLUMES BELOW THE SURFACE OF OUR GULF WATERS!   I switch channels
to AVOID the HORRIFIC LIES of one of them, to only end up hearing the
HORRIFIC LIES of the other one of them, sir!   KICK ASS, Mr.
President?   How about you simply FLIP A COIN to decide which of those
two asses you kick first?

Oh well, my AMERICAN TV SET has all of those folks near to our gulf
now constantly CRYING THEIR ASSES OFF ... as I keep thinking: WHAT THE
HELL YOU ALL CRYING ABOUT, YOU ARE NOT SUFFERING ANY WHERE AS MUCH AS
THE PEOPLE IN GAZA, THAT OUR US GOVERNMENT IS BANKROLLING AND ARMING A
ZIONIST MAFIA TO CAUSE TO SUFFER UNJUSTLY?

What ever, Mr. President, what ever!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS:  In order to KEEP AMERICANS BRAINWASHED OUT OF THE LOVING MINDS,
Mr. President, that MAFIA that criminally controls our entire USA must
have a TV SET THAT WORKS IN EACH OF OUR TEEPEES, HOMES!   There
currently does exist an enormously huge crisis with our TV sets,
because those TV converter boxes keep burning out ... so we are lacked
the use of all of our TVs, sir!   Now HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT MAFIA KEEP
US ALL BRAINWASHED OUT OF OUR LOVING MINDS, sir, IF OUR TV SETS DO NOT
WORK?   See the huge crisis, sir?   Might you, Mr. President, be so
very kind as to give us more of those forty dollar coupons, please, to
buy more TV conversion boxes, sir?   Or do you really care to have ALL
AMERICANS WAKE UP TO REALITY, sir?    ME?   Oh, I dwell most of my
time in VIDEO GAME HEAVEN, sir, and play video games, endlessly, the
very same old, cheap games, over and over again, because with YOU
criminally stealing HALF of the money out of my social security
checks, my only income, I cannot afford new games to play.   I still
have PlayStation TWO as there is just not way in hell I can possibly
afford a PlayStation THREE ... I only can now afford to play OLD VIDEO
GAMES on the OUTDATED GENERATION OF VIDEO GAME MACHINES!

PPS:  Mr. President, EXACTLY WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CARE TO BE OUR US
PRESIDENT ... where you completely out of your loving mind, sir?   I
did WARN you that our entire US economy was going to completely go to
hell and there was no way to save it, etc., sir.   HERE COMES WORLD
WAR THREE, sir, ARE YOU PREPARED FOR IT?   Oh, you say that you are as
prepared as you were for that huge gulf oil disaster?  Oh, well, sir,
at least you are being honest!    LOL   AIPAC JEWS, sir?   Oh, they
are very obviously into OVERTHROWING OUR ENTIRE DEMOCRACY FOR A
FUCKING ZIONIST MAFIA!   I think they all need to be ARRESTED and
criminally charged with CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MAFIA CRIMES, or
something, sir!   Oh well, that is just another one of those things,
sir, Mr. President, that no one told you stupid ass federal
politicians about ... that ZIONISM is very obviously A CRIMINAL
CONSPIRACY, A JEWISH MAFIA, CRIMINAL RACKETEERING, etc., right?
RIGHT!   CRIMINALS always love all of our federal politicians being
totally stupid about the crimes that they are committing, sir, have
you noticed that fact of life, sir, Mr. President?  UNFORTUNATELY, Mr.
President, The Sputnik Forces simply LOVES to tell me about all of
their crimes ... and that does get very old, very fast, Mr. President,
as my mind CANNOT take learning more about their crimes ... there
crimes just seem to be rather ENDLESS ... that is extremely
depressing!   TO LIVE IN VIDEO GAME HEAVEN, sir, is really the only
way to live one's life, as REALITY SUCKS TOO ENORMOUSLY TO LIVE IN IT,
sir, have you notices that fact of life, Mr. President?   I bet now
that you are the fucking fool who got to be our US President, you have
been forced to notice it, sir!

HINT:  Mr. President, why not just have your US ATTORNEY GENERAL LOCK
UP ALL OF THOSE AIPAC JEWS for taking part in a ZIONIST MAFIA to
brainwash The American People to criminally defraud them out of their
hard earned tax money?   Then  you would FREE all of our federal
politicians, so they are finally stop KISSING THE ASSES OF THAT
ZIONIST MAFIA, sir!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]