The Pyramid That Is Larger Than The Great Pyramid.

Von: John Winston (johnfw@mlode.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.06.2010 16:39
Subject: The Pyramid That Is Larger Than The
Great Pyramid.  June 6, 2010.

Most people think that the Great Pyramid is
the biggest pyramid in the world but China has
one that it.

Archaeology Answers About
http://www.beforeus.com/indusa.htm
Ancient Civilizations
Indus River Valley
Ancient Maps of the World
Ancient India Civilizations
Ancient China Civilization
http://www.beforeus.com/egypt.htm
Egypt Ancient G-ds
Strange Pictures Dead Men's S-crets Lost
Technology and more...

It's every bit as riveting as anything I've ever
read before. I've never seen so much info put
together under one cover before.

-Jeff Rense,
www.rense.com
"This is indeed the most amazing information I
have ever read! It will change the destiny of
millions."

Robert K-rr, Vic., Australia
"I've just read the report through for the fifth
time.
WOW!"
-
Pat B-annigan, Los Angeles

Jonathan Gray...World
Education Research Ltd
Ranfurley Drive
Coral Harbour
Nassau Tel. +242 362280
info@archaeologyanswers.com

Dear Internet Friend, Jonathan Gray -
International explorer, archaeologist and author,
Jonathan has traveled the world to gather data on
ancient mysteries. He has penetrated some largely
unexplored areas, including parts of the Amazon
headwaters. The author has also led expeditions
to the bottom of the sea and to remote mountain
and desert regions of the world.
He lectures internationally.
This may be the most important letter you'll ever
read.
In a moment I hope to make you so angry you'll
want to throw your computer right out the window.
What I have to tell you involves the scandal
that's going on in the scientific world today.
It's a scandal that - if you are like most people
I know - is cheating you of your ancestry and
robbing you of many serious benefits you should be
getting from existing scientific knowledge.
You have probably been cheated - with
misinformation- many times this year without you
ever knowing!
Artifacts deliberately dumped in the Atlantic
Ocean...certain discovery sites to researchers
who ask embarrassing questions... an archaeologist
ordered to deny a major discovery...
In just a moment you will discover se-rets from
our past that will blow your mind.
You're going to see the world around you in a new
light that uninformed people everywhere are
constantly missing. And some puzzles about the
past will start making sense:
-- Begin in
http://www.ancient-facts.com
"Dead Men's Sec-ets Revealed, Lost Technology,
Amazing Facts on Ancient Civilizations Indus River
Valley, Ancient Maps of the World, Ancient India
Civilizations, Ancient China Civilization,
Strange Pictures, and more".

Catch the JOY of Discovery
FREE weekly emails on lost wonders found, and
forbidden secr-ts exposed Amazing "believe it or
not" facts about our past. Come behind the locked
doors and discover what is being hidden, denied
and banned by an established e-ite! (with amazing
discoveries of lost civilizations, unexplained
anomalies and forgotten technology)

http://www.beforeus.com/email/newsletter/aa_current_newsletter.html
"Here is Your Archaeology Answers Newsletter"
http://www.beforeus.com/email/thankyou_aa-news1index.html

After reporting his discovery of a dead, ancient,
vine-choked city, he went back in... and vanished.
You know what? My first expedition was into that
same unexplored region & where pygmies shrank
human heads to the size of your fist!
This search for ancient mysteries was to take me
through more than 30 countries.
Soon I began to stumble upon something that truly
shocked me!... you would call them out of place
#8221;
artifacts. Did I say shocked? They blew me over!
Because, according to what we were taught in
school, these should never exist yes. And they
weren't just in one place.  There was a global
pattern to them.
This pattern showed a lost super science and
technology. That's when I knew someone had to
speak up. I knew this content was of tremendous
value.

Did you know that the Egyptians bored into granite
rock with drills that turned 500 times faster
than modern power drills.

"400 foot pyramid on the seabed"
EgyptAncientGods
pyramid_files/arrowblue.gif
And how about this?
* Coin-slot machines* Steam engines* Speedometers
* Machine-cut optical lenses* Screen projectors
"pre-historic map of Antarctica"

Did you know that Egyptian dentists worked with
cement fillings, dental bridges... and inserted
artificial teeth? "luxury ocean liners"
That William Deiches found working diagrams in
Tutankhamen's tomb (1545 BC) which helped him to
build real model plane that flew?
"ancient Chinese expedition"
That Egyptian doctors performed pregnancy tests,
determined the s-x of an unborn child, fed
nourishment through tubes, and fitted artificial
legs and hands? That they used anaesthetic and
sophisticated instruments to perform bone and
brain surgery.
"ancient electrical devices"

What about old Egypt's mysterious moving walls
automatically flashing lights and lamps that
shone century after century, non-stop.
"ancient electrical devices"

And how were waves used to open doors in ancient
Karnak, Abydon and Thebes?
CHINA
EgyptAncientG-ds

And here's a puzzle for you to enjoy.

What If You Opened A Coffin After 2,100 Years...
And Inside Was ALIVE!
May 1985.
Archaeologists had just cracked open a Han
Dynasty tomb in the Feng-huang Mountains. They
excavated further. .. unaware that something
peculiar was happening behind them. And then the
shock
8230;.
What sent these scientists into a tizzy? Would you
like to know?
"cave men wore modern clothes"

Did you know that about 1000 BC nerve gas was used
in wa-fare?

That 2,500 years ago "mirrors" were invented which
set up in pairs, could transmit messages, like
television?
"secre- of flight before the twentieth century"

THE BIGGEST PYRAMID:
One hundred pyramids have been discovered in
Shensi Province of China. The largest according
to one claim 1,200 feet high, 2½ times the height
of Egypt's Great Pyramid
8211;
could, if hollow, swallow 26 Empire State
buildings!

"open-heart surgery and fluoroscopy?"
"Amazing Facts on Ancient Civilizations Indus
River Valley, Ancient Maps of the World, Ancient
India Civilizations, Ancient China Civilization,
Strange Pictures, Dead Men's -ecrets, Lost
Technology".

Did you know that X-rays were used in ancient
China?
"cities illuminated"
And heart transplant operations were carried out!

"Ancient Maps of the World"

And what about the 716  rhythmically pulsating
electric disks> (similar to computer disks)
found in caves in the Bayan-Kara-Ula mountains?
"HistoryofAncientIsrael"
"mystery satellite orbiting the poles"

Have you heard how Captain Don Henry discovered a
400 foot pyramid on the seabed off Florida?

Did you know that a Chinese expedition surveyed
all of North America in 2200 BC. They saw a
sunrise over the Grand Canyon, black opals and
gold nuggests in Nevada, and seals frolicking in
San Francisco Bay!
"two 70 foot towers in Ahmedabad, India, that
sway to and fro in rhythm with each other"
And would you believe the ancient Maya used screw
propellors, had books with gold leaves... and even
diving suits?
"enormous pyramid in China"
Have you heard about the Mayan surgical
instruments that were a thousand times sharper
than modern platinum-plus blades.
"abandoned underground city?"
And Mayan dental crowns and fillings still hold
after 1,500 years!
"doors that pivot on stone balls."
How does a bird in the Andes turn hard rock to be
soft like putty? Did the ancients know this
formula?
"how to turn hard rock to be soft like putty?"
And did you know that the Inca soaked in bathtubs
of gold and silver, fed by water pipes of silver
and gold?

Part 1.

John Winston.  johnf2@mlode.com