Prophecy......bees, vermin, frog's, blood red seas, volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, wars, rumors of wars, false Prophets...its all happening

Von: Warhol (molarh@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 00:59
Newsgroup: soc.culture.jewish soc.culture.israel alt.terrorism.world-trade-center alt.conspiracy alt.astronomy
Prophecy...

...bees, vermin, frog's, blood red seas, volcanoes,earthquakes,floods,
wars, rumors of wars, false Prophets... its all happening.

just like in the story of Noah building an ark to save his family and
save thousands of animals from a Disaster Strikes which destroys all
life on earth is an epic from many peopleís childhoods.

The Lord calls the fake man made Israel... The False prophet.

Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies
in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither
spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination,
and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Ezek 13:2 [NIV] "Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of
Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their
own imagination: 'Hear the word of the LORD!
Ezek 13:3 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish
prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
Ezek 13:4 Your prophets, O Israel, are like jackals among ruins.
Ezek 13:5 You have not gone up to the breaks in the wall to repair
it for the house of Salvation so that it will stand firm in the battle
on the day of the LORD.
Ezek 13:6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie.
They say, "The LORD declares," when the LORD has not sent them; yet
they expect their words to be fulfilled.
Ezek 13:7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying
divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not
spoken?
Ezek 13:8 "'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says:
Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you,
declares the Sovereign LORD.
Ezek 13:9 My hand will be against the prophets(YIDS) who see false
visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the
council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of
Light, nor will they enter the promissed land. Then you will know that
I am the Sovereign LORD.

Itís a wonderful story, found in the Bible, the Koran and the
Torah...

its all happening...