The Rothschild Family - A Balanced Consideration

Von: Visual Purple (doreendotan@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 22:33
Newsgroup: alt.conspiracy.new-world-order alt.cabal alt.illuminati alt.conspiracy
The Rothschild Family - A Balanced Consideration

This treatment of the subject of the Rothschild family is in lieu of
the opinions I expressed about them in my first video, which I removed
from You Tube after realizing it was not a balanced understanding of
who the Rothschilds are and what their functions are.

It should go without saying that although they may have been forced to
become part of the Freemasons and other secret societies, I do not at
all believe that they are Luciferians by belief.

On Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/12398275

On DailyMotion:

http://tinyurl.com/39yudcw

On Veoh:

http://tinyurl.com/33ysrkz

On Information Station:

http://tinyurl.com/3xv8yru

On You Tube:

http://tinyurl.com/329xccu

Rothschild, Jew, Israel, Zionist, Vatican, Freemason, Secret Society,
Europe, Monarchy, Hoffjuden, Anti-Semitism, Atomic Weapons, Banking,
Realpolitik

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com