### How goes it, Mr. President? ###

Von: Nancy Luft (nanluft@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.06.2010 22:22
Newsgroup: alt.conspiracytalk.politics.guns
Greetings to you all!

Here is a copy of my latest email to keep you all updated:

Greetings!

Please forward copies to both Obama and Biden ... a huge THANKS!

### How goes it, Mr. President? ###Sunday, June 6, 2010 1:09 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nanluft@yahoo.com>To: "--Turkmenistan"
<turkmen@mindspring.com>, "--UAE" <uae@un.int>, "--UK"
<uk@un.int>, "--
Ukraine" <uno_us@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Uzbekistan"
<info@uzbekembassy.org>,
"--Venzuela" <venezuela@un.int>, "--Yemen"
<ambassador@yemenembassy.org>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inquiries@un.org>,
"--
Afghanistan" <contact@afghanistan-mfa.net>, "--Armenia"
<armenia@un.int>, "--Australia" <Consular@AustraliaNYC.org>,
"--
Azerbaijan" <office@apparat.gov.az>, "--Bahrain"
<newyork@bahrainmission.org>, "--Brazil" <louborda@delbrasonu.org>,
"--
China-President-Hu-Jintao" <china@un.int>, "--Croatia"
<cromiss.un@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cuba@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.newyork@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lonamb@um.dk>,
"--Egypt"
<embassy@egyptembdc.org>, "--France" <france@un.int>,
"--Georgia"
<georgia@un.int>, "--Germany" <germany@un.int>,
"--Hungary"
<hungary@un.int>, "--Iran" <iran@un.int>, "--Iraq"
<press@iraqmofa.net>, "--Israel" <israel-un@newyork.mfa.gov.il>,
"--
Italy" <italy@un.int>, "--Japan" <mission@un-japan.org>,
"--Jordan"
<info@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan" <kazakhstan@un.int>,
"--Kuwait"
<kuwaitmission@msn.com>, "--Lebanon" <info@consulat-liban.mc>,
"--
Lithuania" <lithuania@un.int>, "--Macedonia"
<info@macedonia-un.org>,
"--Moldova" <unmoldova@aol.com>, "--NorthKorea"
<dprkembassy@hotmail.com>, "--Pakistan" <Pakistan@un.int>, "--
Palestine" <mail@palestine-un.org>, "--Poland"
<General.Mailbox@PolandUN.org>, "--Qatar"
<qatar-e@qatarmission.org>,
"--Romania" <misiune@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia"
<rusun@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-mission@un.int>, "--Serbia-Montenegro"
<Serbia-
Montenegro@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slovakia@un.int>,
"--Slovenia"
<slovenia@un.int>, "--Syria" <ambassador@syrianembassy.ca>,
"--Turkey"
<turkuno-dt@un.int>Cc: "news--abc" <netaudr@abc.com>,
"news--cbs"
<evening@cbsnews.com>, "news--fox" <comments@foxnews.com>,
"news--nbc"
<nightly@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek" <letters@newsweek.com>,
"news--
time" <letters@time.com>, "news--tnt" <tnt@turner.com>,
"news-
Friedman" <editorial@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-M"
<cfelenstein@newscorp.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch"
<rnolte@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teverett@newscorp.com>, "news-Keith-Rupert-
Murdoch" <abutcher@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<oreilly@foxnews.com>, "talk-afranken"
<afranken@airamericaradio.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <artbell@mindspring.com>, "talk-edschultz"
<wendy@edschultzshow.com>, "talk-malloy" <mike@mikemalloy.com>,
"talk-
rrhodes" <rrhodes@airamericaradio.com>, "talk-rush"
<rush@eibnet.com>,
"talk-sedition" <sedition@airamericaradio.com>, "-Obama"
<president@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden"
<vice.president@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Feingold" <russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov>, "-Hatch"
<senator_hatch@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Lott"
<senatorlott@lott.senate.gov>, "-Lugar"
<senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_mccain@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<senator@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "-Sensenbrenner"
<sensenbrenner@mail.house.gov>, "-Warner"
<senator@warner.senate.gov>,
"DOJ" <AskDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "news---washingtonpost"
<letters@washpost.com>, "news--20/20" <2020@abc.com>,
"news--dateline"
<dateline@nbc.com>, "news--niteline" <niteline@abc.com>,
"news--
primetime" <abc.news.magazines@abc.com>, "news--thisweek"
<thisweek@abc.com>, "news-60min" <60m@cbsnews.com>Bcc:
"vip-allen"
<info@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "vip-gates"
<unfo@gatesfoundation.org>, "vip-oprah" <Oprah.com@oprah.com>,
"-------
Abunimah" <abunimah01@yahoo.com>, "-----nan"
<nanluft@yahoo.com>,
"-----Nancy" <nancyluft@hotmail.com>, "----EMHE"
<feedback@emhe.tv>,
"----OrgIslamicConf" <oic@un.int>, "----Rahul"
<rahul@empirenotes.org>
Greetings to you all!

How goes it all, Mr. President Barack Hussein Obama?    LOL

Oh, could you please give us poor folks A LOT MORE OF THOSE $40
COUPONS TO BUY TV CONVERTER BOXES, please?    Why?   Well, we are
having a huge problem with those TV converter boxes ... no matter what
brand or model of them we buy they BURN OUT in less then twelve
months!   Many people have had theirs burn out in two weeks, others in
two months, and the very lucky ones have them last a full year before
they burn out!   Me?   I bought myself two that have the best rating
by consumers are Amazon.com, was using only one of them and it burn
out in twelve months, so now I am using my spare one.   I could not
record that kind I had that had the best rating as they do not seem to
be making that brand any longer, therefore I had to order the one that
had the second best rating at Amazon.com ... which means it should
burn out before twelve months!    Yes sir, Mr. President, those
bastards making ALL of those TV converter boxes have been making them
ALL so that they do NOT last any longer then twelve short months.   Oh
well, I was very lucky indeed, my first one lasted a full year before
it burnt up on me!   TV CONVERTER BOXES ARE MASS PRODUCED GARBAGE,
every obviously, Mr. President.

Oh, but you, Mr. President, have that huge problem about JOBS ... the
unemployment numbers, minus your temporary census taking workers
really do suck and without them all unemployment just sharply
increased!

And you can add that all to the fact those Israeli Jews are telling
HORRIFIC LIES and saying that there is NO HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN GAZA
with the entire human race knows there is one and they are currently
attacking all of those ships trying to get greatly overly needy
humanitarian supplies into Gaza and they just committed that utterly
unthinkable atrocity of attacking one those humanitarian ships in
INTERNATIONAL WATERS and MURDERING A US CITIZEN, a teenager, in a
HORRIFIC INTERNATIONAL CRIME, along with nine, perhaps nineteen,
others!   And so now WE THE PEOPLE do expect YOU, Mr. President, for
FORCE all of those idiots in the Israeli government who order that
ship attacked in INTERNATIONAL WATERS to surrender themselves, along
with all of those morons who carried out their orders, to THE WORLD
COURT TO STAND TRIAL!   The current government of Israel, well, they
are HOMICIDAL LUNATIC BUTCHERING PIRATES doing that sort of
international crime in international waters ... could they at least
wait to butcher those CHARITY WORKERS in their own waters?

Oh, but you sir, Mr. President Barack Hussein Obama, are currently
extremely busy trying to cope with that huge disaster that British
Petroleum caused in our Gulf of Mexico?   Correct!   Oh well, British
Petroleum was a DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN for over a decade with it
having a safety record that was utterly infamous, ONE HUNDRED TIMES
MORE SAFETY VIOLATIONS THEN ANY OTHER OIL COMPANY OPERATING IN OUR
USA.   FUCK SAFETY TO INCREASE OUR PROFITS is the motto of BP, and
their record proves that beyond and any all reasonable doubt, too.   I
think that makes those VERY DEAD ELEVEN OIL WORKERS who BP MURDERED,
victims of first degree, premeditated mass murder, Mr. President, no
joke, and any honest just would find ALL of the top executives GUILTY
OF FIRST DEGREE MASS MURDER AND SENTENCE THEM ALL TO DIE ROTTING IN
ONE OF PRISONS!   But oddly, YOU, Mr. President, keep saying that our
US government does not know what the fuck to do with that huge oil
disaster in our gulf, therefore those BP executives must take care of
it!    LOL   You are so fucking totally HILARIOUS at times, Mr.
President.   Oh well, Mr. President, now we have a group of Americans
organized to DEMAND that YOU freeze the bank accounts of BP, you seize
all of the assets of BP, etc.!

Oh yes, Mr. President, the US government is more then bankrupt and it
does NOT know how to turn off that fucking leaking oil well and it
does not have the equipment to clean up that huge oil disaster, so in
order to get BP to pay for that huge oil disaster and get their know
how on how to turn off that leaking oil well, clean up that huge mess,
YOU, Mr. President, and trying to kiss the asses of those top
executives at BP to get them to pay for that disaster, turn off their
fucking leaking oil well, clean up that huge mess of oil, etc.!   And
therefore I get to watch THE THREE STOOGES OF THE OIL INDUSTRY, BP, IN
ACTION!    LOL   The very top CEO says on my TV set that HE WILL CLEAN
UP EVERY DROP OF THAT OIL, as he keeps using dispersant to cause
floating gooey crude oil to sink below the surface of the gulf to HIDE
IT ALL from public view ... and then some geeks from one of our
universities, who are bright enough to know that dispersants never
clean up oil, they always only hide that oil below the surface from
public view went out looking for that hidden oil and they found huge
plumes, clouds, of that hidden oil under the water in our gulf ... and
so now the top CEO of BP is saying THEY ARE TELLING LIES, THERE IS NOT
HUGE HIDDEN PLUMES, CLOUDS, OF OIL IN OUR GULF AT ALL.
And so, I end up wondering WHEN WILL YOU, MR. PRESIDENT, CHARGE THAT
TOP CEO OF BP WITH THE FIRST DEGREE MASS MURDER OF THOSE ELEVEN US
CITIZENS THAT HE INTENTIONALLY MURDERED TO GET RID OF THAT SICK ASS
SON OF A BITCH?    Like common sense just dictates that any CEO who
runs his corporation to increase profits by refusing to obey laws
about safety, to cause his corporation to have such an infamous safety
record it is ONE HUNDRED TIMES WORST then all other oil companies
operating in our USA does, very obviously, believe that he has a right
to murder his own employees, members of our general public, in order
to INCREASE HIS PROFITS and is very obviously GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE
PREMEDITATED MASS MURDER ... so when do YOU, Mr. President, have that
sick son of a bitch arrested?

Oh, but ALAN GREENSPAN said after he deregulated banking, I THOUGHT
THEY WOULD REGULATE THEMSELVES, and that REPUBLICAN THING got applied
to the oil industry ... THEY WERE TO REGULATE THEMSELVES, also?    And
so we ended up with BP being a DISASTER THAT WAS WAITING TO HAPPEN ...
and it happened!

Mr. President, do YOU ever feel like YOU are the head of state of
fucking ZOO?   Well, to be honest, sir, I frequently get the feeling,
after reading, watching, the news here, that I AM LIVING IN FUCKING
ZOO!    LOL

When all else fails, Mr. President, WHY NOT JUST TRY HONESTY?

Why not, Mr. President, just TELL ALL AMERICANS THE TRUTH for once?

Like tell all Americans that when those Jews left the middle east,
they LEGALLY SOLD THEIR LANDS TO THOSE ARABS, and legally sold means
DONE DEAL and they did, of their own free wills, FOREVER FORFEIT ANY
AND ALL CLAIMS TO THAT LAND IN THE MIDDLE EAST.   It is a horrific
crime, crime against humanity, atrocity, that those Jews decided to
criminally invade the middle east to criminally steal that land from
those Arabs and to BRAINWASH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH THOSE HORRIFIC
LIES ABOUT "WE  HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN" ... when Jews, so very
obviously have no right to return to those lands at all.   And so
today, we have ISRAEL THE ATROCITY BUILT UPON LANDS THAT ARE ALL STILL
LEGALLY OWNED BY THOSE PALESTINIANS, ARABS!   Oh and about The
American People believing that some sort of war took place and those
Arabs forced the Jews to leave those lands, therefore Jews have a
RIGHT TO RETURN, well, IF you read HISTORY BOOKS you cannot find any
such war in any of those history books at all.   So why did the Jews
LEGALLY SELL THEIR LANDS TO THOSE ARABS AND LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST?
Well, all of this earth's most important trade routes went through
those lands to make those Jews extremely RICH and then mankind
invented SHIPS and shipped those goods BY SEA which made those JEWS
EXTREMELY POOR, so those Jews, of their own free wills, did decide to
SELL OUT to RAISE CASH TO PERMANENTLY MOVE TO DISTANT NATIONS TO
BECOME BANKERS, MERCHANTS, ETC., SO THEY COULD BECOME RICH AGAIN!

But YOU, Mr. President, shall be THE GOOD GUY and VOTE AT THE UN THAT
JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN ... to return to where ever the hell they
were all living BEFORE THEY COMMITTED THAT UNTHINKABLE ATROCITY, CRIME
AGAINST HUMANITY, OF CRIMINALLY INVADING THE MIDDLE EAST TO CRIMINALLY
STEAL LANDS THAT THEY, VERY OBVIOUSLY, HAVE NO LEGAL CLAIM TO OF ANY
KIND AT ALL!

In all cultures, for millenniums, Mr. President, they ALL have said
that LEGALLY SOLD does mean DONE DEAL, and YOU HAVE FOREVER FORFEITED
ANY AND ALL CLAIMS TO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU HAVE LEGALLY SOLD!
Therefore, Mr. President, just tell the truth about that all to all
Americans, to the entire human race, and then we shall finally get
some bit of peace in the middle east, as everyone will scream into the
faces of ALL JEWS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST, as they have
absolutely no right what so ever to be there at all!   PEACE, Mr.
President, have you ever heard of it?   THERE SHALL ONLY BE PEACE IN
THE MIDDLE EAST WHEN ALL AMERICANS, ALL OF MANKIND, IS TOLD THE TRUTH!

Oh, but the government of Israel now does not like GAZA people at all,
because their freely elected HAMAS, because HAMAS is correct ... when
it says that ISRAEL CANNOT EXIST IN ANY SIZE, SHAPE, OR FORM IN THE
MIDDLE EAST?    Oh well, that is life ... and death ... upon our
planet!    EVERYONE WHO LEARNS THE TRUTH DOES SUPPORT HAMAS, Mr.
President, and everyone believes that Israel can never, ever be
allowed to exist at all, not in any size, shape, or form in the middle
east.

Oh well, IF those idiot Jews do not totally and completely get the
fuck out of the middle east ... Americans, mankind, will ALL soon
learn THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR HORRIFIC ATROCITY, CRIME AGAINST
HUMANITY ... and then Americans, mankind, shall KILL EVERY JEW UPON
OUR ENTIRE PLANET EARTH, a fact of life!

Now what did I do when The Sputnik Forces told me the above, that Jews
did LEGALLY SELL THAT LAND TO THOSE ARABS WHEN THEY LEFT IT, Mr.
President?   For months and months I kept thinking ... THAT BAD, MY
GOD, THAT BAD?   And LEGALLY SOLD does means DONE DEAL ... it means
JEWS HAVE FOREVER FORFEITED ANY AND ALL CLAIM TO ANY MIDDLE EAST
LANDS ... THOSE LANDS ARE FOREVER ARAB LANDS ... ISRAEL IS BUILT UPON
LANDS THAT ARE NOW AND WILL BE FOREVER LEGALLY OWNED BY ARABS ...
ISRAEL CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO EXIST IN ANY SIZE, SHAPE, OR FORM IN THE
MIDDLE EAST ... MY GOD, IF ALL AMERICANS, MANKIND, LEARNS ABOUT THIS
ALL, THEY SHALL KILL EVERY JEW UPON OUR ENTIRE PLANET IF THERE ARE ANY
JEWS IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHEN THEY LEARN THE TRUTH, ETC!

Cry for me, because of what Hitler did to us Jews ... was always
paired close in time with ... WE JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN ...
pairing two completely unrelated things like that close in time is a
brainwashing tactic.   Bush and Cheney did that by pairing 9-11 very
close in time with IRAQ and Saddam Hussein until they brainwashed over
half of Americans to believe that Iraq, Saddam Hussein, had attacked
The USA on 9-11.

Those God damned JEWS, Mr. President, KNOW THEIR OWN JEWISH HISTORY
and they did INTENTIONALLY BRAINWASH US AMERICANS to bankroll and arm
them to commit that utterly unthinkable atrocity, crime against
humanity, of criminally invading the middle east to criminally steal
lands that those Jews have absolutely NO CLAIM TO AT ALL!   Do YOU
realize, Mr. President, that The Sputnik Forces, without any nukes,
without any warning, with only their sputnik lasers can KILL ALL OF US
AMERICANS FOR BANKROLLING AND ARMING THOSE GOD DAMN ZIONIST PIG
JEWS?   Yes they can ... and if they do, mankind will think that is
great news to no longer have any USA left once the human race learns
about LEGALLY SOLD, etc., and that ATROCITY of The USA bankrolling and
arming those ZIONIST PIGS to return!

Oh well, Mr. President, TELL THE TRUTH, like right now, BEFORE YOU
KILL ALL OF US AMERICANS IN SOON TO BE WORLD WAR THREE, sir!

Not telling The Truth, Mr. President, will get The Sputnik Forces to
soon KILL VIRTUALLY ALL OF US AMERICANS, including all American Jews,
too, and then The Sputnik Forces will KILL ALL ISRAELI JEWS, also!

Oh, but when those God damned JEWS decided to brainwash us Americans
with those horrific LIES about THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN, they did
not know about The Sputnik Forces and that The Sputnik Forces will
KILL ALL AMERICAN JEWS, along with all of us Americans, as they KILL
EVERY JEW IN ISRAEL, also, and they were signing the death
certificates for ALL JEWS on our entire planet by criminally invading
the middle east to criminally steal lands that they have absolutely no
claim to of any kind?   Correct!   The IDIOTS did not realize that
there was no way in hell that they would get away with brainwashing us
Americans into helping them to criminally steal that middle east lands
that they have ABSOLUTELY NO CLAIM TO AT ALL ... because Jews did not
know about The Sputnik Forces at all, only Rockefeller's Rich Man's
Mafia knew about The Sputnik Forces!

The Mafia?   Oh well, Mr. President, The Palestinians did support The
USSR and The Mafia hated that greatly so to fuck The Palestinians, The
Mafia supported those ZIONIST PIGS because those ZIONIST PIGS
supported The USA!   The Mafia believed that they could control The
USSR with their NUKES ... they created THE COLD WAR and THE NUKE
RACE.   But then I told Reagan that The Sputnik Forces are using their
sputnik lasers to detonate all of his nukes ... so The USA got into
trying to get everyone on this earth to get rid of all nukes!   The
Mafia kind pins, used to believe that they can just, forever, keep
their ZIONIST PIGS in the middle east, because they had those RUSSIANS
BY THEIR BALLS WITH THEIR NUKES.   Oh well, their nukes are detonated
by The Sputnik Forces, therefore they cannot control The Sputnik
Forces at all ... and so now The Sputnik Forces are planning on KILL
ALL OF US AMERICANS, ALL AMERICAN JEWS INCLUDED, AND ALL JEWS IN
ISRAEL in their soon to be WW3 showdown, because The USA is guilty of
having bankrolled and armed those ZIONIST PIGS to commit that utterly
unthinkable crime against humanity, atrocity, of criminally invading
the middle east to criminally steal lands that those Zionist Pigs, so
very obviously, have absolutely NO CLAIM OF ANY KIND TO AT ALL.
LEGALLY SOLD, Mr. President, does mean in all cultures all around our
entire planet for millenniums now, the very same thing, it always
means DONE DEAL and YOU FORFEIT ANY AND ALL FUTURE CLAIMS TO WHAT EVER
YOU HAVE LEGALLY SOLD ... that means those ZIONIST PIGS have
absolutely no claim of any kind what so ever to any middle east
lands!   When those ZIONIST PIGS did LEGALLY SELL that land, Jews did
agree to FOREVER FORFEIT ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO THAT LAND!

Oh well, Mr. President, The Sputnik Forces are just waiting for our US
economy and the global economy to go to hell a bit more ... and then
they shall begin their WW3.   So just EXPECT that soon ALL Americans,
including all American Jews, along with ALL ISRAELI JEWS shall be
VAPORIZED, as The Sputnik Forces uses their sputnik lasers to KILL
THEM ALL, sir!

How do YOU, Mr. President, PREVENT THE DEATH OF ALL AMERICANS AND ALL
ISRAELIS in soon to be WW3?

Oh, Mr. President, YOU TELL THE TRUTH, to get ALL Americans to DUMP
ISRAEL, to get the entire human race to demand all of those Jews get
the fuck out of the middle east immediately, sir!

Oh, Mr. President, how goes our US economy?   Oh, you say those
GOLDMAN SACHS JEWS who have controlled our entire US economy since
Reagan was our US President, got their free trade and globalization
and made our richest nation upon our entire planet into the very
poorest nation on earth that owes the most of money of any nation
ever, and it continues to made The USA poorer and poorer?   Oh, you
say those GOLDMAN SACHS JEWS who supported REAGANOMICS and making The
Rich, richer and richer, forever, caused a GREAT DEPRESSION that
continues until The Rich have their taxes increased above ninety
percent for a bunch of years to take total ownership of The USA from
their rich asses, so they no longer get virtually all of the income of
the USA, etc., etc., etc.?   Oh you say those GOLDMAN SACHS JEWS
orchestrated cooking the books to grossly understate what inflation
was to criminally steal ALL OF THE MONEY OUT OF ALL SOCIAL SECURITY
CHECKS because their greedy asses do not believe in the social
security system at all, and they therefore have our entire banking
system now working in reverse, i.e., banks earn money from deposits
and they lose money by making loans, which is causing all of our
financial institutions to slowly go bankrupt, etc.?    ETC.!

Yes sir, Mr. President, there is absolutely no way at all to save our
US economy, unless YOU get rid of free trade and globalization, unless
YOU increase the taxes on The Rich to over ninety percent, unless YOU
uncook those books and put out honest numbers for inflation, etc.!
Yes sir, Mr. President, unemployment has begun to sky rocket, once
again.   Yes sir, Mr. President, folks in our gulf oil industry are
bitching at YOU because you are not giving their permits to drill new
oil wells in our gulf now, they say they are losing jobs in their OIL
INDUSTRY ... but they are NOT mentioning at all all of those JOBS that
their OIL INDUSTRY had totally destroyed for decades to come in our
gulf TOURIST INDUSTRY, or in our gulf SEA FOOD INDUSTRY!

Oh yes, Mr. President, might YOU please tell BP to CLEAN THOSE POOR
PELICANS?   I cannot endure seeing any more of those poor pelicans on
my TV set all covered with CRUDE OIL and about dead from it!

And YOU promised to only increase the taxes on The Rich, Mr.
President, so might you please stop taxing us poor folks to death who
The Rich addicted to nicotine, the most addictive substance upon this
earth, in order to make their rich asses, richer and richer?   Why not
tax The Rich, who INTENTIONALLY got us non rich addicted, as that
would at least be JUSTICE, sir?

And then might you STOP criminally stealing more and more money from
all of our social security checks, sir?   You are already criminally
stealing HALF of the money out of our checks, our only income for tens
of millions of us elderly and/or disabled Americans!

And then, Mr. President, PLEASE ISSUE MORE OF THOSE FORTY DOLLAR
COUPONS TO HELP POOR AMERICANS BUY MORE OF THOSE TV CONVERSION BOXED,
please, as all of the brands, models, of those boxes, well, they only
last one year and they are all burning up on us poor folks, who cannot
afford to replace them, sir!

And do  not forget to tell that BP top CEO that to CLEAN UP OUR GULF
does mean to RESTORE IT TO EXACTLY HOW IT ALL WAS BEFORE HIS FUCKING
OIL WELL LEAKED and it does not mean to HIDE HIS CRUDE OIL below the
surface of its water by mixing it with dispersant, to create those
huge under water plumes, clouds, of oil!

BP WAS A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN, as they refused to obey safety
rules, Mr. President, to cause their oil company to have OVER ONE
HUNDRED TIMES MORE SAFETY VIOLATIONS then any other oil company
operating in our USA!   That makes the death of those eleven oil
workers that BP murdered, a case of first degree premeditated mass
murder, sir.   Any corporation that refuses to obey safety regulations
to increase their profits, and that has a INFAMOUS RECORD OF SAFETY
VIOLATIONS LIKE BP is, very obviously GUILTY OF MASS MURDER when they
murder people!

Now there, Mr. President, might you find yourself an AX, sharpen it
good, and use it to CUT THE HEADS OFF THE TOP ELEVEN CEOS OF BP ...
and do it on TV, in color color, with a high definition picture, and
in stereo sound, sir?   That would CHEER WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE UP,
sir!    Just make like PETER THE GREAT, sir, we could really use that!

Oh, but my TV conversion box burned up, you say, so how the hell can I
watch those heads fly?   I have TWO TV sets, sir, one that I used to
play video games and the other I use to watch TV on, side by side, as
I play video games as I watch those utterly boring TV shows and I did
get TWO of those forty dollar coupons and buy TWO of those conversion
boxes ... so now I am using my second conversion box ... and in case
of it burning up ... I order a new from from Amazon.com to replace the
burnt up up ... because the way those burn up, well, you must always
have a spare one on hand, sir!   So it means if you make like PETER
THE GREAT and ax off those heads, I can see it on my TV set!

Oh, that reminds me, sir, Mr. President, there is FALSE ADVERTISING
going on, again, well, like always in our USA.   HDTV sets should have
1000 whatevers they are, to give them their HIGH DEFINITION
PICTURES ... and those sick ass TV manufactures are not selling cheap
TV sets that only have 700 of those whatevers, which means they are
NOT high definition TV pictures on those TV sets at all, BUT they are
labeling those TV sets that only have 700 of those what ever the hell
you call them, as high definition TV sets, when they very obviously
are NOT high definition at all!  What the hell are those what evers?
Oh, I think they are how many DOTS make up the picture on a TV set.
HIGH DEFINITION means there are 1000 DOTS making up the picture ...
and they are selling TV sets with only 700 of those DOTS and wrongly
labeling them HDTV sets, HIGH DEFINITION TV sets, sir.

Well, with those conversion boxes burning out, sir, Mr. President, I
checked out buying a new HDTV set, as people say that they have gotten
a lot cheaper.   DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT, as they have NOT gotten
much cheaper at all, sir.   The cheap sets, well, they are always
LACKING THINGS.   They do NOT have enough DOTS to make up their
pictures to be a HIGH DEFINITION TV set.   Or they are only 60 hertz,
and you must have 120 or more of those hertz things in order to play
video games.   Or they are only make to use with cable or satellite TV
and they do NOT even pick up any over the air broadcasts at all.
Etc.

Now sir, I need a TV that picks up over the air broadcast and that I
can play video games on ... and that means that I still have to PAY
ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS to but a new TV set.    Might YOU sir, order the
old TV sets be made, they continue to make them, sir?   Why?   Oh, I
only paid $200 for each of my Panasonic 20 inch sets ... and they pick
up over the air broadcasts and I can play video games on them.  True,
I have to keep buying those DISPOSABLE conversion boxes, but that is a
hell of a lot cheaper then buying a new HDTV set for me.   A new HDTV
set that I can play video games on, will cost of $1000, sir.   Now how
the fuck can I afford that sir, with YOU criminally stealing HALF of
the money out of my social security checks, my only income?   With YOU
forever INCREASING TAXES ON ALL OF US POOR AMERICANS, we smoke cigs,
sir, the Rich do not, and you keep increasing taxes on all of our
utterly poor asses.   Oh but smoking will kill us poor Americans, you
say, Mr. President?   TRUE, but then WE POOR AMERICANS CANNOT AFFORD
TO STAY ALIVE.

Do you think that you should just IGNORE the fact that all of our TV
conversion boxes are BURNING OUT, Mr. President?   To pacify the poor
in very bad economical times, you must have very cheap beer, very
cheap cigs, and very cheap bus transportation, PLUS put a TV set in
all of our homes, sir!   That kind of means a TV set that actually
does work, sir.   Cigs are not insanely expensive, public buses keep
costing more and more as they keep going bankrupt with more and more
people using them, as local governments keep cutting funding to them,
beer is always be taxes more and more, and now, sir, OUR FUCKING TV
CONVERSION BOXES KEEP BURNING OUT, also!   I do not believe, sir, that
YOU are pacifying poor Americans enough at all during these very bad
economical times ... therefore PREPARE FOR HUGE ECONOMICAL RIOTS TO
BURN DOWN ALL OF OUR CITIES, sir, as they should soon be coming to The
USA!

Sir, Mr. President, you say with a bit of LUCK, Democrats will lose
all elections and REPUBLICANS will rule our entire USA ... and those
REPUBLICANS who completely destroyed our nation, our US economy, they
will then have to deal with those huge economical riots, that those
idiots did cause?    LOL

Oh well ...

Nancy Ann Luft

PS: Oh, YOU, sir, Mr. President, did find some real people to speak to
on your most recent trip to our DEAD ZONE, the gulf!   That was nice
to see on my TV.    Oh, but could you ORDER those criminally insane
corrupt incompetent morons at BP to hire lots of people to catch and
clean those poor PELICANS, etc., sir?   I am not into kissing the
asses of turtles and hugging trees, I am NOT one of those protect the
environment crazies, BUT I cannot see any of those almost dead birds,
covered completely in BP crude oil, on my TV set, sir!   But there are
reports of a hell of a lot of FISH washing ashore that are very dead,
sir, you say?   Oh yes, BUT we did NOT watch them STRUGGLE AS THEY
DIED BEFORE OUT EYES, like we are constantly watching those crude oil
covered PELICANS do, sir!    You know, watching those PELICANS die on
TV ... you end up feeling their ENORMOUS PAIN, HELL, sir, no joke!
Like CLEAN THEM ALL IMMEDIATELY SIR ... or take your PETER THE GREAT
AX and chop their heads off so they stop SUFFERING BEFORE OUR EYES ON
OUR TV SETS, sir!

PPS:  Mr. President, when do you give MEDALS to those 13 Americans on
that supply ship that risked their own lives to save the lives of
those 114 Americans who worked on that oil platform that exploded and
sank into our gulf?   Those 13 Americans got into tiny boats and went
through BURNING OIL on that water to rescue those 115 oil workers ...
now that did take REAL COURAGE ... they are truly HEROES!   We ALL
need to always encourage our fellow Americans to SAVE US ALL FROM BP,
sir, as BP has proven for a very, very long time now, that they do NOT
care how many of us Americans they murder to increase their profits,
make their own rich asses, richer and richer and the facts prove that
is the truth, too!

And why must I become a fucking electrical engine, Mr. President, in
order to locate a HDTV that is really High Definition, that I can play
video games on, that picks up over the air broadcasts, etc.?   Might
you get those MORONS to correct LABEL those new TVs that they are
selling, like very clearly state in huge print THIS IS NOT REALLY A
HIGH DEFINITION TV SET DUE TO IT LACKING ALL 1000 OF THOSE WHATEVERS,
DOTS, THIS SET WILL NOT PICK UP ANY OVER THE AIR BROADCASTS, THIS SET
WILL NOT PLAY VIDEO GAMES, etc., Mr. President?   Those manufactures,
sir, just do NOT care to tell us consumers that their TV sets lack
enough to those dots, or their TV sets do NOT pick up any over the air
broadcasts, or their TV sets cannot be used to play video games,
etc.!    My two seven year old Panasonic TV sets, no joke, Mr.
President, they came with ALL of those whatever the hell they are dots
that they were supposed to come with, they both pick up over the air
broadcasts when I bought them, and I can play my video games on both
of them ... ALL TV sets were that way when I bought mine, no joke,
sir!

And HOW THE FUCK CAN I LIVE IN VIDEO GAME HEAVEN, Mr. President, when
I can no longer even afford a TV set that I can play my video games
on?   I do NOT care to be forced to live full time in REALITY like
YOU, Mr. President, because REALITY SUCKS ENORMOUSLY, no joke!   Right
sir?   Like when HAMAS IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT AND ISRAEL IS ONE
HUNDRED IN THE WRONG AND THE FACTS PROVE IT ... REALITY SUCKS
ENORMOUSLY, right, Mr. President?   Yes sir, when The Sputnik Forces
told me LEGALLY SOLD ... the only thing I could think for months and
months was ... THAT FUCKING BAD ... DONE DEAL ... JEWS FOREVER DID
FORFEIT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS TO ANY MIDDLE EAST LAND FOREVER ... ISRAEL
IS NOT A NATION, IT IS AN ATROCITY ... ISRAEL IS BUILT UPON LANDS THAT
ARE ALL STILL LEGALLY OWNED BY THOSE ARABS, PALESTINIANS, ETC.   Life
in video game heaven, without any reality at all, Mr. President, is
the only way to go, to live, ... reality sucks enormously.   Yes sir,
Mr. President, the FACTS PROVE that Hamas is one hundred in the right
and Israel is one hundred percent in the wrong and Israel can never,