cancer

Von: bernardinamallorquina (querisatiafelizarsa@terra.es) [Profil]
Datum: 12.09.2007 18:02
Newsgroup: alt.culture alt.buddha.short.fat.guy alt.buddha.short.fat alt.buddha.short
www.micancer.com.ar

My experience with my cancer,
Domingo 26 de Agosto de 2007

My experience with my cancer, autobiografia Monday June 11, 2007 I CURE ME A
CANCER.  THE BENFICIOS OF THE SAUNA MEDITERRANEA.  THE WAKIKI A NATURAL
SAUNA, IODADA AND BLEACHED.  A LOURDES NUDIST at the age of 19 I had a
lymphoma of Hodking, did me cobalt and chemotherapy.  As a result of all it
remain fact a human scrap.  In order to recovering me I have investigated in
naturism and vegetarianism.  A naturopath recommended me to go al forest of
The Marchioness and to the Waikiki, there I was and there I replaced me.  I
have done rebirthing, reemergence... alternatives therapies quantity.  I
have been at home of rest.  And of my therapeutic process and of my
experience nudist I have acquired a small wisdom.  Al less in the referring
thing to my illness:  In the forest of the Marchioness some very special
characteristics are given, thing that itself is not given in other places.
It is a forest of Sabine Seaboard, species with some very special
characteristics, above all in oxygenation, is of small height, a pine of low
creeping height, in summer with the heat, the low sap and rises quickly,
what causes produces him a large quantity of I oxygenate, besides there is a
great concentration of algae, by the microclimate that is produced in the
zone, and as everyone knows, the algae They are the main production
companies of I oxygenate.  Imagine as therapy what is to be in a forest
thus.  Alone I have found another place with a level of I oxygenate similar.
In the Pyrenee "Ampurdanés" Western, the zone of "Maçanet of
Cabrenys",
where also the oxygen is very high.  Forests of Sabine Seaboard on the north
coast of the Mediterranean only there are them in The Waikiki of Tarragona,
in Almería (very few) and in the Islands Balearic islands.  So we find us
with an unique phenomenon and insurmountable besides all it, the walls of
the Waikiki are of iodized clay, the iodo receives it thanks al sea.  This
clay is very loaded of energy given that receives the bath of the sun during
all the year.  In the Pan of the Waikiki there is a Microclimate of 1 or 2
degrees more than was of her and all it, of double way, because the rays of
the sun fall him since the sky and the sea, and also since the walls of
fireproof clay.  All it accentuated by the tremendous effect mirror that
does the sea and the walls of clay.  In some places of the walls zones of
high temperature are created, what the Romans called Mediterranean sauna,
there an individual can take a bleached, iodized, and natural sauna.
Personally I have seen people of the entire world, to be recovered of
multiple pains, among them, rheumatic illnesses and seemed.

--
http://groups.msn.com/Fatigacronicafibromialgiaysfc

--
http://groups.msn.com/Fatigacronicafibromialgiaysfc