"The Conspiracy Theory of History Revisited" by Murray Rothbard

Von: Visual Purple (doreendotan@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.02.2008 10:54
Newsgroup: alt.impeach.bush alt.current-events.usa alt.current-events alt.activism alt.politics
"The Conspiracy Theory of History Revisited" by Murray Rothbard

Far be it from me to endorse an Anarcho-Capitalism, to me that's the
ultimate in doublethink, but ol' Murray was right on the money, so to
speak, with this one.

As my Great Aunts used to say: "the true is the true", no matter whose
mouth it issues from and one has to be some kind of damn fool to
reject the truth just because it comes from someone who is not our
favorite political flavor.

http://www.mises.org/story/2809

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com