Joe Biden, Liar and Coward, Defames Woman?s Deceas ed Father with Drunk Driving Allegation

Von: Michael Ejercito (mejercit@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 02.10.2008 20:09
Newsgroup: talk.politics.misc alt.politics.elections alt.current-events
http://husaria.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/joe-biden-liar-and-coward-defames-w
omans-deceased-father-with-drunk-driving-allegation/

Joe Biden, the man (we use that term loosely) who wishes to be a
heartbeat away from the Presidency, defamed truck driver Curtis Dunn
with a false accusation of killing Biden’s wife and daughter while
driving drunk.

Last month INSIDE EDITION reported that in December 2007, Biden
opened up to a group of University of Iowa students, saying, “Let me
tell you a little story. My wife and three kids were Christmas
shopping for a Christmas tree, a tractor trailer, a guy who allegedly,
and I never pursued it, drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch,
broadsided my family, killed my wife instantly, killed my daughter
instantly, and hospitalized my two sons.“

Noting that “Curtis Dunn was cleared of any wrongdoing in the
accident, but the tragedy would haunt him for the rest of his life,
until his own death in 1999,” and that a police investigation found
that neither driver in the accident had consumed alcohol, this makes
Biden a liar. It matters that he is a liar because his lies affect Mr.
Dunn’s family. We doubt that anyone would want someone, even if he
suffered the kind of tragedy that Mr. Biden did, to call one’s
deceased father a drunk driver with blood on his hands. For the
record,

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party,
especially the truck driver, is incorrect,” said Jerome O. Herlihy, a
Delaware Superior Court judge who was chief deputy attorney general
and worked with crash investigators in 1972.
“If it were some part of a cause of the accident, there would
have been a charge, simply because if you’re driving under the
influence and kill someone in the process — whether it’s the wife of a
U.S. senator or anybody else — there’s going to be a charge,” he said
.

We are of course sorry that the fatal accident took place no matter
who was at fault. However, the fact that Biden made this false
accusation against a man who is no longer alive to defend his
reputation in court–noting that a false accusation of a felony like
killing someone while driving drunk is automatically slander or libel–
while bringing untold grief and pain to the man’s family makes Biden a
coward as well. Any questions?

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]