UK and Vatican Call for Cease Fire in Gaza

Von: Michael Ejercito (mejercit@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 29.12.2008 02:39
Newsgroup: talk.politics.mideast alt.current-events alt.revisionismsoc.culture.israel
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=6837

UK and Vatican Call for Cease Fire in Gaza

by Bill Levinson

The United Kingdom has called for an “immediate halt” to violence in
Gaza, while the Pope called upon “all sides” to end the violence.

We do not recall either Britain or the Vatican speaking up when Hamas
was pouring rockets and mortar shells into Israel. We therefore do not
see why Israel should even listen to anything that either entity has
to say now that Hamas is reaping what it has sown.