The Modern Political Counterparts of the Physical Ice Age

Von: Visual Purple (doreendotan@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.05.2010 16:28
Newsgroup: alt.politics.economics alt.politics alt.current-events.usa alt.current-events alt.politics.greens
The Modern Political Counterparts of the Physical Ice Age

This morning I asked myself: what exactly are the counterparts of the
physical Ice Age in this Political Ice Age that I speak of in the
video
Political Ice Age?

VIDEO: Political Ice Age
http://vimeo.com/11492629

(I'm providing the above link because it leads to the video without 10-
minute interruptions, but please also see the comments on the You Tube
version, which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUs9HwEMdbk).

What is the ice and what is the desert?

I came to the conclusion that the rapidly advancing, expanding and
encroaching NWO is the ice: cold, brutal, hard, knocking down and
dragging along everything in its path without discernment.
The desert is the prevalent ignorance of the imminent danger, yes; but
it is also the apathy that one finds everywhere, the stubborn refusal
to recognize the danger, the resentment one encounters when you try to
warn them. It the the terrible aridity and emptiness of the psyche one
is surrounded with and which is so prevalent, pervasive and
imperturbable.

And read Yechezkel (Ezekiel) 1:22.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com