Illegal Drug Use Helps Our Enemies

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 25.04.2010 10:31
Newsgroup: alt.drugs
Illegal Drug Use Helps Our Enemies

Former CIA Agent and Army veteran writing on DEA Watch pleads to Americans:  "Please
don't use illegal drugs". Illegal drug use helps our enemies.

Source: http://www.twitter.com/deawatch
DEA Watch: http://www.deawatch.com

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]