TURMEL: POLCOA wins Jay Moore marijuana charges dropped in Calgary

Von: KingofthePaupers (johnturmel@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 11.05.2010 16:13

Derek, John and Yvon as their POLCOA defence got my
charges dropped. I am now looking for a doctor to sign
my MMAR application. Arthritis, fractured vertebra and
gastroparesis would probably qualify me. Can you again
help me with a compassionate doctor's name?
Jay Moore at 403-809-9067.

Jct: Jay doesn't even have his MMAR exemption
application signed yet but merely proving he was truly
sick with a qualified MMAR illness without even getting
the MMAR exemption first like Derek got Jay off! Looks
like the statement in J.P. that proving you're sick
exempts you seems to be working. In other words, no
epileptic is convictable since we all know it's
medicine for epilepsy! Whether Health Canada okayed you
or not!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]