TURMEL: Tad Wild's POLCOA story

Von: KingofthePaupers (johnturmel@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 11.05.2010 02:30
Newsgroup: alt.conspiracy alt.drugscan.legal can.politics alt.fan.john-turmel

JCT: Just notice this story I wasn't even aware was going on.

Wild: Wilds Drug Charges and POLCOA
Wild's Drug Charges and POLCOA
Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 6:52pm

In October 2009 I was looking at charges of 7.1 and 5.2 in the CDSA ,
production of Cannabis 7.1 and 5.1 for the purpose of trafficking. I
had a lawyer that I used and he told me when arrested for the second
time my bail would be 5000.00 plus and I was looking at 3 to 5 years
in jail unless a deal could be made. I got out of jail on my own
before my lawyer was even in his car I bet and had NO BAIL.

I found the help of some other people in Ontario who help me under
stand POLCOA and the fact the Marijuana laws are dead in CANADA you
just have to prove it, and they did. Since then I fired my lawyer and
have been self representing my self. I have gotten my charges dropped
down to 4.1 simple possesion in one meeting and then a meeting later
we all so asked for the return of all our property, (gro-op equip &
plants plus 3.3 kg of marijuana) the Crown was surprised and agreed.

Now my deal stands at plead guilty to 4.1 simple possesion and they
will return everything, I have not plead guilty too anything nor will
I. The deal set before the Crown is to drop all charges under 601 of
the criminal codein Canada as the law is of No Force And Effect and
return all property to me.

Jct: Why accept less than Derek got? A complete walk since getting an
exemption proves you had the medical need at the time of the bust!

It is working, I have had 8 dates in court so far and I have still not
plead to anything nor have I set any dates for a trial to start.

In my last meeting in court with the Crown She asked for more time to
find my property as the EPS(Edmonton Police Service) has not gotten
back to her in 6 weeks and we al know what that means, they are
looking for things that I am sure have been destroyed by now. There is
a section in the CDSA(Controled Drurg Substance Act) in the section
return of a substance witch states there is to be compensation in lieu
of destruction of the substance or property. I will see what the crown
has to say on next court date...Or book a trial

Oh ya I also hold a Medical Marirjuna Card A Canadain MMAR Card

NEVER PLEAD GUILTY

Jct: How cheering!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]