Karnel Valiums 10mg test orders

Von: ShatteredSoldier (ms0070925@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.05.2010 01:33
Newsgroup: alt.drugs
I recently purchased an abundance of 10 mg of Karnel Valiums and to my
surprise they seemed to be pretty potent. Therefore I am willing to
let go of 30 pills at the low price if $60.00 (that's $2
dollars a pill for a limited time. plus a small shipping charge)
Please shoot me an email if you
are interested in my offer!  I can guarantee that you will not find an
offer life this anywhere!  If you are not happy with them you can
trust that I will promptly refund your money.  Payment options include
PayPal and very fast(which is very confidential), or Western Union.

Shipping is very discrete and uses the utmost techniques of STEALTH.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]