Karnel Valiums 10mg test orders

Von: ShatteredSoldier (ms0070925@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.05.2010 22:24
Newsgroup: alt.drugs
I recently purchased an abundance of 10 mg of Karnel Valiums and to
my
surprise they seemed to be pretty potent. Therefore I am willing to
let go of 30 pills at the low price if $30.00 (that's $1
dollars per pill for a limited time. plus a small shipping charge)
Please shoot me an email if you
are interested in my offer!  I can guarantee that you will not find
an
offer like this anywhere!  If you are not happy with them you can
trust that I will promptly refund your money.  Payment options
include
PayPal or Western Union.
Shipping is very fast and discrete and uses the utmost techniques of
STEALTH.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]