18 years of meth use

Von: Assembler (noreturn@flush.net) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 20:55
Newsgroup: alt.drugs
[18 years of meth use]

My psychiatrist has prescribed a 45mg per day dose of Desoxyn
(methamphetamine) for the past 18 years.

Last year my medical insurance was terminated and the script costs $1200,
(with insurance its $100), so without warning I had to stop the intake of
the meth.

My few questions are:
1.) Why did I not have withdrawal symptoms
2.) I never ended up looking like those police images of meth users with
scabs and rotten teeth
3.) What chemicals are in the street meth that cause the debilitating
effects and why can't these chemicals be removed/filtered
4.) Why is there such a large jump in costs between insured and non-insured
products