Turkish coffee any good?

Von: ermac77@abc.com [Profil]
Datum: 09.10.2006 12:07
Newsgroup: alt.drugs.caffeine alt.drugs
How's the buzz you get from Turkish coffee?

just saw a picture of the stuff;  it looks like a thick, viscous dark
fluid, not the smooth kind we use in the Americas.

it looks like motor oil.  i wonder if the caffeine yield is higher;
apparently the Turks also ingest the loose grounds that are left in
the cup!

any other exotic coffees out there that give a "better" buzz than the
average brand?

Columbian I find is the most "stimulant-like" brand--if I have enough
it makes me start clenching my teeth, and gets me sweating, like when
I was tweaking on amphetamine.

anyone?