Sometimes Caffeine Just Isn't Enough (now there's Ampheta-Mints!)

Von: adamblumenthal@gmail.com [Profil]
Datum: 22.05.2007 15:21
Newsgroup: alt.drugs.caffeine
We all love a good cup of coffee, and as we know, some people claim to
NEED coffee - all day long. And some need something more to help them
stay awake.

I found this very funny Web site that takes a humorous look at the
things people do to stay awake.

The site is a satirical Drug Mall full of fake products meant to draw
attention to the fact that one solution to sleep problems is a great
bed engineered for better sleep. This site is developed by Select
Comfort, the Sleep Number Bed company. Funny stuff. I hope it gives
you a laugh over your morning coffee.

http://www.wakeyz.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]