How To Clean Up The Environment In 6 weeks.

Von: John Winston (johnfw@mlode.com) [Profil]
Datum: 31.05.2010 06:43
Subject: How To Clean Up The Environment in 6

Here is some information that was just sent to
me about the oil spill.

If you know anyone who is, or knows, a high level
government or state official, please ask them to
intervene in this.
Ja-is

Gulf Oil Spill-Gutsy Solution Restores Environment
in Just Six Weeks

NOTE FROM MICHAEL: There is no doubt this may be
one of the most important "CALL TO ACTION"
'Message from Michael' messages I have ever posted
to the now several thousands of you dear loving
subscribers worldwide....!

PLEASE--if you or someone you know has a contact
with P-esident O-ama, or an Environnmental
Agency, or a high level P-ltical Activist, etc.
etc. - - we MUST get this info out to Pr-sident
Ob-ma or the G-vernors of Louisiana, Mississippi,
Florida, etc., etc.

PLEASE--listen to this timely 7.54 minute video...
clearly explaining and SHOWING we already have
the "Earth & Ocean Oil-Pollution"-- saving
technology already SET and 'ready to GO--that will
safely BOTH 'clean up' and 'restore' the
oil-polluted ocean, wetlands and sea-shores back
to a pristine purity within 6 weeks! (JW I don't
think my computer will show videos, so maybe
someone can tell me what it said.)  Pass this
INFO to everyone you know worldwide at
'top-speed' as it can save tens of billions or
trillions of various unique life specie forms on
our precious Earth--including our humankind-- from
dying!!

Microbes to the rescue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v8VfypUzx1tI&featureyoutube_gdata

(A little over 7 uplifting, eye-opening,
life-saving minutes!)

LISTEN! QUICK! THEN! Have your HIGH-LEVEL
'contact' get in touch with Pr-sident Ob-ma and:
J. Bruce Tuttle.

***Hold the succes IMAGE with me and our
100-Groups worldwide!

~
Website: www.SpillFighters.com

Email: JBrentTuttle@gmail.com