Gentle Word From Gaia.

Von: John Winston (johnfw@mlode.com) [Profil]
Datum: 29.05.2010 16:55
Subject: Gentle Words From Gaia.     May 29, 2010.

Here is some information from Gaia.  You might
think of her as being Mother Nature.

From: The Gentle Way Book
tomtmoore6@aol.com
Date: Fri, May 28, 2010

Hello, Ronald,  *The Gentle Way Book*
*THE GENTLE WAY NEWSLETTER*
Tom T. M-ore
*image: The Gentle Way Book*
AMAZING ANGELIC ASSISTANCE
LESSENING HURRICANE INTENSITIES
HAY METHOD TO BE TRIED
FUTURE FOR FLORIA, SOUTHERN USA
WORLD MARKET REGARDING GREECE
WITHOUT SIGHT MBO'S
GLASSES MBO'S
CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS
NEW MADRID FAULT LINE
FUTURE FOR MINNESOTA
IS CHICAGO SAFE?
JUNE 11 EARTHQUAKE?
FUTURE FOR NEW ZEALAND
WHAT ABOUT SEDONA, ARIZONA?
MORE ON MT. RAINIER, WASHINGTON
MILDER TEMPS FOR CANADA?
WALLET FOUND
FALLING MBO
COMMUNICATING WITH ANNIMALS
CHEM TRAILS
FEDERATION & THE W-ITE BROTHERHOOD
SAINTS RETURNING

Welcome to this edition of The Gentle Way
Newsletter, and a special welcome to all my new
subscribers to this F.R.E.E. newsletter from all
over the world.  If you like this newsletter,
please forward it to your friends.  If this is
your first time to read it, you can sign up to
receive your own copy each week at
http://TheGentleWayBook.com
.  For our new people, Gaia is the S-ul of the
Earth and Theo is my own Guardian A-gel.

We have a LOT of topics this week, but the size of
the newsletter is the same as the last 3 or 4.  As
you'll read, most of these topics were from
questions YOU sent in, which is why this
newsletter is the most diverse one you'll find.
Now for this week's topics:'

*AMAZING AN-ELIC ASSISTANCE*
*
Blake in Hawaii sent me this footage.  If you
don't think our Guardian Ang-ls set things up to
keep us from disaster, just watch this video to
see what a split second either way would have
meant for this person on a bicycle.  You may have
to copy and paste this link onto your browser.

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4bf2e9d77f8b9a2748290200/biker-escape.gif

*
*LESSENING HURRICANE INTENSITIES*
*
Gaia, how many people does it take saying
Benevolent P-ayers to lessen the intensity of a
hurricane or to move it so that it does not
approach a coastline?

Here Tom there are some other energies that do
come into play shall we say.
There are so-l contracts Tom for some people to
experience a natural disaster of a hurricane, so
there are times when no matter how many people
were to say a benevolent pra-er, the hurricane
must happen, as you are nearing the end of the 3rd
dimensional focus and these people need that
experience.  That said, you can lessen the
strength of the hurricane, and it does not take
too many people to do this.  Say less than 20 or
30 Tom.  It is that easy to do for those who will
simply give it a try shall we say in the
experiment.

Again, I must allow you Junior Creators in
Training to have successes, so that you will move
on to even more important work and creating.
Being able to reduce the strength of a storm is
quite possible, even for one person to do as you
do before a storm arrives in your neighborhood
Tom, and as your readers are starting to learn as
they experiment for themselves with storms, which
are headed in their direction.  I honor those
requests, although there will be times when the
storms strike very near them, but not on top of
them.  I do encourage all your readers in stormy
conditions to try this and I will allow.

*
*HAY METHOD TO BE TRIED*
*
Last week I listed a Youtube link about two guys
who said hay could soak up the o-l.  Now Walton
Beach, Florida will give it a try.  Here is the
link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v3DHJVZYGD10-Y&feature3Drelated

And if you recall, three weeks or so ago I told
you about a method to keep the top of the hood
warm to keep it from freezing (see Oil Spill in
the May 15 newsletter
http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/nl-051510.html
.  Finally Richard says that the Department of
E-ergy will contact him if the top k-ll doesn't
work.

*
* FUTURE FOR FLORIDA, SOUTHERN USA*
*
Gary writes:  Just a quick question for Gaia that
might be interesting: Has the continuing
destruction of the South American rain forests an
influence in Mother Earth's need to establish a
sub-tropical climate in the South of the US?

Gaia, is the reason you wish to create a more
sub-tropical climate in the southern part of the
United States and Mexico because of the
destruction of the South American rain forests, or
for what reason?

Yes, Tom, again another thoughtful question by
your reader.  No, that is a good hypothesis, but I
do have other reasons for this area to become more
sub-tropical.  I wish to see other plants be
introduced to this area; and am taking advantage
of the storms, which will make the desert areas
verdant again to increase the rain needed in this
portion of North America to make it a sub-tropical
region.  Don't forget that much of Florida, as an
example, will be lost in the coming years to my
increase in ocean levels, along with much other
coastline in the southern hemisphere.  I am simply
using land that will not be affected to have the
same climate as the portions of the land being
lost.

*
*WORLD MARKET REGARDING GREECE*
*
Linda writes:  How will the problems in Greece
affect the world market?  Why is this happening?

Theo, what will be the short term and long term
affect on the world market regarding Greece?

Yes, Tom, it will have a long term affect on the
world market in general, and look for a couple of
other countries to cry out for help too.
But in the long run much will be accomplished to
make sure this does not happen in the future; but
again on the short term it will certainly slow
down Europe's economy, along with your own.

Of course, when the west coast begins to
experience these great movements your economy will
suffer for several years after that as you learn
to adjust to not having California contribute to
your economy and having to take care of so many
refugees Tom.  You're being given greater problems
to solve, because you are now capable of solving
them.  It's like going from college to a tough
graduate school to use that analogy.  This is what
you came to learn, and you will Tom.

*
*WITHOUT SIGHT MBO'S*
*
Lorice writes:  I just got back from spending a
week in Corpus Christi. I'm blind so when I travel
by myself I request lots and lots of mbo's. This
trip involved 2 bus transfers, with those, there's
always a chance customer service will forget the
blind passenger and leave them waiting for the
next bus, but that didn't happen. My trip was very
smooth. I slept all the way down.

Then there were the MBO's I asked for the house
concert I was playing which went great and filled
the room to capacity!

There was a glitch or 2 for which I assume there
were reasons. My massage therapy appointment was
canceled due to a family emergency of the
therapist.
Also my very last bus coming home left before
customer service could put me on and I ended up
waiting in Dallas for about another 90 min. But as
I said, I'm sure there were reasons.  The whole
trip went amazingly well and I thanked my GA
profusely.

Lorice trusts in the process.  That's very good
advice for everyone.

*
*GLASSES MBO*

*
Rick writes:  I just got back from the eye doctor
with a pleasant, money saving MBO I'd like to
share. I have worn glasses for 11 years now. Up
until 4 years ago, I was told I could never get
laser surgery because of my astigmatism. That
problem can now be treated with laser surgery, so
I went to a doctor in the Trenton, N.J. area, a 35
mile ride for me each way. He diagnosed in me what
no other opthamologist/optometrist could, and that
is a condition called Keratacconus (the cornea is
odd-shaped). It's bad enough that contact lenses
fall off the eye!

The condition has stabilized over the last two
years, but I usually have to get a new
prescription for the lenses. Because of my
financial hardships, I brought an old pair with me
to insist they put the new lenses in some old
frames. I said an MBO before the trip that they
would accept this. As it turns out, my eyes are so
stable right now, that the doctor didn't
recommend a new pair! I can keep the old ones. I
never heard that happening before.

That MBO saved me more money than I could if I
switched to Geico!

For those of you not living in the USA, that's an
Insurance company which advertises constantly on
TV.

*
*CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS*

*
Lorice also writes:  Does Gaia recommend that
people in Corpus move? It's a coastal town after
all, although a lot of disasters seem to miss
them. I used to live there and have many good
friends there.

Gaia, do you have any plans for Corpus Christ,
Texas?

Yes, Tom, there will be one or more storms, which
will come ashore quite near them, but not directly
on top of them, you see.  There will be flooding,
and some wind damage, but not catastrophic.
Again, those that live in that area can say their
BP's requesting the storms lessen in intensity and
their path be moved.

Part 1.

John Winston.   johnfw@mlode.com