Mitch Battros Will Be On Coasttocoastam Radio Tonight.

Von: John Winston (johnfw@mlode.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 07:18
Subject: Mitch Battros Will Be On Coasttocoastam Radio
Show Tonight. June 7, 2010.

Here is something that was sent to me from Mitch
Battros and DK just minutes ago.

Join Me Tonight on Coast to Coast with George Noory

Tonight's topics are listed below. I will be on from
11 PM (Pacific) to 2 AM (Pacific)

BP Always Knew No Chance to Stop Rupture
Oil and Earthquakes

Hurricane Season & Oil Spill

New Solar Discoveries Will Re-Write The Books
On Sun-Earth Connection
DO  WISE  PLANK

Strength of Low Level CMEs, Solar Flares,
and Coronal Holes

NASA Now Says 'Sun' Main Cause of Climate
Change

Charged Particles, Black Holes, Dark Energy,
and Ether

Galaxy Producing Unusually High Pulse of
Charged Particles

Signs of a Coming Magnetic Pole Reversal

Galactic Rain: The Mayans Were Right
From Earth-Sun to Sun-Galactic Connection

Mayan Cosmic Puzzle 90% Complete

NASA News Release May Confirm Mayan Prophecy

___________________

-  ECM Reduces Our Membership   -

Take advantage of our currently reduced price and save
$--.--

Our original annual membership of $--.-- is now just
$--.--

Sign-up Today - https://www.earthchangesmedia.com/amember/signup.php

_____________________

Mitch Battros Research on Sun-Earth Connection and 2012

Mitch Battros presents fascinating, and sometimes
shocking, research from the world's top scientists.
After years of dialogue with these experts, Mitch has
been accepted into the guarded halls of N-SA, N-AA, E-A,
Royal O-servatory, the US N-val Observatory and other
highly esteemed scientific bodies. In addition to the
latest research on the Sun's influence on our "weather",
Mitch also presents ground-breaking evidence of how the
Sun and other celestial orbs produce 'charged particles'
and their impact on humanity.

Just as the Sun's solar activity affects the Earth's
magnetic field which has a dramatic affect on Earth's
weather i.e. earthquakes, floods, volcanoes,
hurricanes; so does this wave of electrical currents
affect the human body's magnetic field. Mitch also
reveals a little-known development from modern m-dicine
known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). TMS
provides empirical evidence of how magnetic fields can
influence human emotions.

Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by
NA-A, NO-A and ES- to be up to 50% stronger than its
'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced
the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will
reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2011 into 2012.

"I believe it will be the magnetic influence produced
by the Sun which will usher in what is described by our
ancient ancestors as "the transition" bringing us to a
new state-of-being". (Mitch Battros)

Endorsements: http://earthchangesmedia.com/Solar_Rain_Endorsements01.htm

Order Books:
https://www.solarrainbook.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?productBooks&pid

___________________

ECM/ECTV Supportive Links

Subscribe to ECM- Full Access:
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/amember/signup.php

Order 'Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise':
http://www.solarrainbook.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=Books

Order 'Solar Rain' Book: http://www.solarrainbook.com

Receive Free ECM Newsletter:
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/optin.jsp?m=1101218008705&ea

Photo Gallery: http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/gallery2/main.php

About Mitch:
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/aboutmitch.php

Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/survival/index.php

Mitch Battros
Producer - Earth Changes Media
Author of Two Books --
"Solar Rain: The Earth Changes Have Begun"
and "Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise"
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com

John Winston.  johnfw@mlode.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]