Buttermilk pancake tips :))

Von: Christopher M. (no-spamcm_anon76@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 20.05.2008 04:28
Newsgroup: alt.food

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C8B9FF.ABA167E0

I finally got my buttermilk pancakes down. I stopped microwaving it (to
bring it to room temperature). I think this interfers with the reaction
between the buttermilk and baking soda. Also, I made sure I mixed all my
wet and dry ingredients separately before combining them. Once I mixed
the egg with the dry ingredients first and they tasted eggy. I used the
Williams Sonoma recipe:
http://www.recipezaar.com/66241

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C8B9FF.ABA167E0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffeab0>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I finally got my buttermilk pancakes
down. I
stopped microwaving it (to bring it to room temperature). I think this
interfers
with the reaction between the buttermilk and baking soda.&nbsp;Also, I
made sure
I mixed all my wet and dry ingredients separately before combining them.
Once I
mixed the egg with the dry ingredients first and they tasted eggy. I
used the
Williams Sonoma recipe:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A
href="http://www.recipezaar.com/66241">http://www.recipezaar.com/66241<
/A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>W. Pooh (AKA Winnie
P.)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C8B9FF.ABA167E0--

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]