honesty and integrity? (Bibles-Congress))

Von: buckeye (buckeyeelo@nospam.net) [Profil]
Datum: 27.05.2010 21:28
From: mrowsh[delete]
To: The Constitutional Principle: Separation of Church and State
Sent: Tue 5/18/10 9:19 AM

Rob,

I am an immigrant who came to this country about 36 years ago. Have done a
lot
of research on history of United States. I am an educated man and have
applied
common sense to my own life. Started my life in this country from zero, and
with hard work and accepting responsibility for my own actions have made a
comfortable life for my family.

During my 23 years of service in United States Army we had to do a lot of
reading, specificaly about US Constitution and founding fathers. We had to
go
to many Officier Proficienal Developments. I have researched and gone
through
many history books that were published in 1800s. And they are all matching
what
Divid Barton has published accuratly.

After reading your web page, I can conclude only two things:

1. Your facts are made by you, and not documented by history. Please do
some
research. Real research!!

2. You have no clue what honesty and integrity is.

I really believe you have not done any research of your own, and used new
peogressive history.

There is a price for everything in life. And at the end, we must stand in
front
of All Mighty and answer for our actions and deeds.

MR

You are invited to check out the following:

The Rise of the Theocratic States of America
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/theocracy.htm

American Theocrats - Past and Present
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/theocrats.htm

The Constitutional Principle: Separation of Church and State
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/index.html

[and to join the discussion group for the above site and/or Separation of
Church and State in general, listed below]

HRSepCnS · Historical Reality SepChurch&State
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HRSepCnS/

. . . You can't understand a phrase such as "Congress shall make no law
respecting an establishment of religion" by syllogistic reasoning.  Words
take their meaning from social as well as textual contexts, which is why "a
page of history is worth a volume of logic."  New York Trust Co. v. Eisner,
256 U.S. 345, 349, 41 S.Ct. 506, 507, 65 L.Ed. 963 (1921) (Holmes, J.).
Sherman v. Community Consol. Dist. 21, 980 F.2d 437, 445 (7th Cir. 1992)
. . .
James Veverka wrote:
One of the ways to counter the attack on American Constitutional principles
by the religious right is to address their revisionism, misinformation and
distortions.

USAF LT. COL (Ret) Buffman (Glen P. Goffin) wrote

"You pilot always into an unknown future;
facts are your only clue. Get the facts!"

That philosophy 'snipit' helped to get me, and my crew, through a good
many combat missions and far too many scary, inflight, emergencies.

It has also played a significant role in helping me to expose the
plethora of radical Christian propaganda and lies that we find at
almost every media turn.