Re: Where to get Bentonite clay (Home Depot? Target?)

Von: Steve B (deserttraver@fishymail.net) [Profil]
Datum: 19.03.2010 03:02
Newsgroup: alt.home.repair
"mm" <NOPSAMmm2005@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:oue5q5l8fv4egbnb8nmrnp8g2i1fbn620s@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:52:35 -0700, LM
> <xxxvte.lisa.meisnerxxx@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>I'd like to get a handful of bentonite clay but am unsure where to get it.
>>
>>Any suggestions?

OMIGAWD!  I've poured thousands of pounds of it down a feeder tube into
drilling mud.  Pallets and pallets of it.  It is used in drilling
operations, and for lining ponds.  Google it, and perhaps you can find a
source for small amounts.

I never ever ever realized in my lifetime I would actually see someone
trying to find some when we had tons of it laying around.  Nasty black slick
as snot bentonite.

Steve

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]