Ibd AlMadzjid Bin Dzjalon?

Von: frans (nomail@all.invalid.nl) [Profil]
Datum: 30.09.2006 18:21
From Arabic to Latin - how do I write it...?: Ibd AlMadzjid Bin Dzjalon...?
This way of writing is probably totally inorrect... But perhaps someone
recognizes the name and can tell me how to write it correctly so I can
search the internet for it...? Or perhaps you even can tell me if this
writer has written more - or is even translated in English?
Thanks!!

frans

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]