arabic online keyboard

Von: gerogio75010@yahoo.fr [Profil]
Datum: 07.12.2006 23:42
Newsgroup: alt.languages.arabic

Hello,
I always wanted to make research on Internet on song or on arab artist.
But by writing the name with the latin letters there are several
orthographies possible.
And there is much more result if we type the arabic name. But how to
type if we does not have an Arab keyboard installed.

The solution it is an online keyboard online: it is a progam that
covert the characters typed with an english keyboard to arabic ones.
for example if the letter L is typed it is quivanlent it Arab which is
written.
an example of an arabic online keyboard :
http://www.annawwar.com/ArabicKeyboard.html

I'm talking about it because I think that this web site can be very
useful if you do not want to install a keyboard.

Saleh,