Re: arabic online keyboard

Von: Alan (in_flagrante@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.12.2006 06:15
Newsgroup: alt.languages.arabic
<gerogio75010@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:1165531352.396353.16850@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Hello,
> I always wanted to make research on Internet on song or on arab artist.
> But by writing the name with the latin letters there are several
> orthographies possible.
> And there is much more result if we type the arabic name. But how to
> type if we does not have an Arab keyboard installed.
>
> The solution it is an online keyboard online: it is a progam that
> covert the characters typed with an english keyboard to arabic ones.
> for example if the letter L is typed it is quivanlent it Arab which is
> written.
> an example of an arabic online keyboard :
> http://www.annawwar.com/ArabicKeyboard.html
>
> I'm talking about it because I think that this web site can be very
> useful if you do not want to install a keyboard.
>
> Saleh,

Hey, that's definitely a great online keyboard!  I've used others which were
point-and-click mouse activated, and those which were key activated, but
which did not have the Roman letter keys assigned as intuitively as their
Arabic phonetic counterpart.  Pairing up the keys with the most closely
associated Arabic letter is definitely an improvement.
Thanks very much!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]