OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 21.190.98.177

Von: Radium (glucegen1@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 09.09.2007 00:51
Newsgroup: alt.languages.arabicdungeon.support.msdos alt.sex.fetish.power-rangers.kimberly.tight-spandex
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting.  It's unusual, and very frowned upon.  But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events.  You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 21.190.98.177.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 21.190.98.177 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 21.190.98.177 - 21.190.98.177
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@apnic.net 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-chan...@apnic.net 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 21.190.98.177 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

is therefore quite simple: you drink
and massage yourself with urine. Even so, there are a number of dif-
ferent ways to apply urine therapy. After your initial experiences,
you will be able to determine. Throughout the civilized world, blood
and blood products are used in the medical world with-out evoking the
repugnance associated with urine. We often use prepacked cells,
plasma, white blood cells and countless other blood components. Urine
is nothing other than a blood product. We see ba-bies being breast-fed
and we are not filled with re-pugnance. We drink cow's milk and eat
cheese from cows, goats and other animals without a second thought. We
eat dairy products in the form of blue cheese (moulded) or as sour
drinks such as yogurt and buttermilk, not to mention all the other
bizarre things which are considered to be delicacies. If it is not the
color (and it is not, because we drink wine, beer and fruit juice of
the same color);and if it is not the smell (and it is not, because we
consume considerable amounts of cheese which smell much worse) and if
it is not the temperature, then perhaps it is the taste. How many
people do you know who have drunk enough urine to really know what it
tastes like? Probably not too

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

and needs. Many
lifetime users of urine therapy such as the former prime minister of
India, have commented that regular use of urine therapy noticeably
assists in main-taining energy levels, reducing aging and in
preventing illness.

Severe, Acute And Chronic Illnesses

For those with chronic or severe illnesses such as cancer, some urine
therapy users such as John Armstrong strongly recommend ingesting as
much urine as you pass or as much as possible during the day for
several days, however, much smaller doses have also been reported to
be effective. If you are ingesting large amounts, fasting or sharply
decreasing your solid food intake during this time reduces the burden
on the .kidneys and allows the body to use more energy for healing,
rather than digestion. It would be extremely unadvisable for most
people to undertake the kind of prolonged urine fast that John
Armstrong suggests, and short urine and water fasts of one to three
days can be very effective. Stop ingestion shortly before bed at night
so that the body can rest, and resume when you awake in the morning.
If you do not want to fast, but feel that you need to ingest larger
amounts of urine, eat small, simple, light meals, preferably, fresh
home-made u

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

--
It can widely accord past Nell when the gigantic establishments list at least the asian
coach.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]