Here we have the jews showing of their true selves when they outnumber you and are better armed than you.And their corrupt police force.

Von: PissedOff (po@home.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 14:46
Newsgroup: alt.military.cadetcan.community.military aus.services.defence us.legal alt.military.retired alt.militaryrec.aviation.military alt.militarysci.military.naval
Hmmm! Ten thousand rocket and mortar rounds you say.

That must have caused an appalling loss of life among the Israelis.

They're Arabs,  they can't hit their targets...

And of course always good for a few sent by mossad  into the desert
somewhere making sure it wont hit anything, has huge effect on the media.
Especially as we own it. Our reporters know how to grovel to  earn their pay
and please
the jewish owners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?vOcPqvl38c8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqsVgUbW00&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkoF438DXYY&feature=related

EXCLUSIVE* israeli Commandos OWNED, CAPTURED and Crying like COWARDS
aboard Mavi Marmara.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v–ztzCo-mPc

A real, honest to Life HERO!

ISRAELI JEWS BARBARISM

THE FIRST TORTURE CHAMBER SINCE CALIGULA AND NERO.

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel/IsraelsTortureBan.html
http://tinyurl.com/yfrzlkt
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anthony-lawson-more-about-israeli-barbarism.html#entry6593
693