The Altered Hero - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 31.05.2010 00:50
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
The original Great horror movie is Ghost Story. They could have
superimposed the color transformation with the negatives to make a
paranormal effect. Besides that, Damon's films all have a common
thread. The panoramic use of the camera gives perspective to the
action in his films. To capture still life or to fixate on a scene
allows for more significance in the things that exist as objects being
examined. Damon's roles have a pure physicality. And as such time is
captured through the passing stages where nighttime turns to daytime.
And yet despite it being concrete the advantage is that it captures a
story that takes place in a significant point in history. As I've said
due to this time crushes alot of myths unlike Homer who
metaphporically did not perceive time. The allegory in Robinhood
implies that not all is permitted at the same time it tries to
liberate. It was enjoyed by me both in action and in allegory, though
nihilism being the final product proves that allegorical meaning
doesn't exist. My personal favorite films are socio-psychological
thrillers..however controversial the themes are are usually
propositionally correct. Where an anti-thesis can be made all valid
arguments, but only one of them is propositionally correct. Character
transformations are usually inclinations of the soul. And on a higher
level are symbols that are supposed to stand still in time. Like the
effigy of Einstein's head.

The Altered Hero - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]