Films and the World in my Eyes - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 01.06.2010 23:38
Newsgroup: alt.society alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
The characters in Damon's films are completely preoccupied with the
incidents taking place in the movie. So he is neither contemplating or
experiencing the world in his eyes but is truly involved in living
life as the hurdles exist and the cost of failing detrimental so it
must grab his full attention..while for the audience it forms the
world in their eyes.

Films and the World in my Eyes -by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]