Films in Time and 2 other posts on Film - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 01.06.2010 23:01
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
Films in Time - by Seung Bum Kim (for media)
The direct injection of these books I read from are in the backend of
books. I did some reading of the great train robbery, but my words are
my own. Robinhood is seemingly noble. But it alludes to a king who is
presently tyrannical. Crowe's character has heroism in his
temperament. He has a humble strength..as such better to defeat the
King. I could relate to Robinhood since he brings down Kings and i
hate those who are overtly powerful. Problem being Robin is a less
violent equivalent of Ezekiel since even though brings down corrupt
kings, he is one with God..so after retrospect i found it unsavory..by
the way, in memory of Hopkins, his Holywood career was most
extensive..his flexibility as an actor was great..he was a Holywood
pragmatist..his movies won't be revisited..though some movies will
always be revisited. Quentin already made a record for burning bridges
sky high. I wonder what Jody likes..i know my brother is only into
foreign film..with sensationalist movies the fizz dies.. Downey is
subject to time and a career that is temporal. Quentin will have
extended for creating a new kind of film since his scenes are
dislocated. What is the significance of the ravens in Omen that have
been used in other films? In allegory that life is hostile, so it is
an eternal symbolism.

Time and Fading Winnings - by Seung Bum Kim

Sudden Irony in Movies - by Seung Bum Kim (for media)
Clash of the Titans was a product of the Theatre of the Mind. It's
difficult to produce a vision in film. So Quentin's speech is
erracular in style since he cannot come out with a vision. The formula
for the traditional story that was made by Aristotle in his Poetics
which leans on climax in a decline into resolution into a flatliner
has been replaced due to Quentin's style of film just as much as "She
Not that into You" doesn't follow the plot chart. So in the storm
there is a situational resolution. There are surprises in movies that
are laughable. Like the scene in Last Boyscout where a football
quarterback draws out a gun to fire it at the other football players.
Its hyoothetical and introduces a counteraction against grace in which
grace is f*cked by overt irony. But fiction on a straight line has a
more serious quality to it. Otherwise, the humorous irony would
eliminate the weight of the theme.

Sudden Irony in Movies- by Seung Bum Kim

Ratios in Action Movies -by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other
media)
I personally didn't watch From Paris w/Love but the movie evidently is
primarily a sophisticated boom boom. Where Under Siege 2 was a
sophisticated boom boom. The ratios in combat movies like this are
absurd just as with every revolution there is one man in the division.
Quiet foreign films have characters that do not form dynamic
comparisons but since there are no battles taking place it would be
pointless to say that characters are ratioistic. Enlargo the crescendo
is usually from the point of knowing the mission. Or it may be that
there is no crescendo but a plateau or a high plateau. Due to the
necessity for mood capture in film, the relationships are usually not
Platonic. And conflict as such arises when one is sentimental..as they
are social films, while movies like Ninja Assassin are soley
determined by ratios since ratios exist primarily in battle..but in
life it would be crazy to pick up a sword to attack a tank, though
Patton brought down an airplane with a gun.

Ratios in Action Movies - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]