Problem with Effigy films -by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 02.06.2010 01:13
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
While I watching Inglorious Basterds my attention fully grabbed.
Though the problem lied in the fact that I was a little embarassed by
being so closely attentive to the film. It was though Quentin's God
was both great and pathetic. However, I didn't suffer this
psychological crisis when watching Clash of the Titans because there
were was a definate entertainment factor there. The effigy of Quentin
Taratino precedes him as a modern art masterpiece. Though he only has
the veneer of it..as he only has the veneer of style. Robinhood on the
otherhand was a masterpiece. The yarn unravels in specific moments of
allegory where the character is trying to find his true identity. And
history of his seed makes up for his character transformation where it
is demonstrated in last great speech on the definition of a true
leader. The abstract therein are definate and to be watching it
attentively produces no embarassment..though Quentin's stuff is like
an incongruous mask as he attempts to produce an effect..a stretching
of his mind to produce an abstract..but not of thing itself, but as an
effect.

Problem with Effigy films -by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]