Several Commentaries on Film and Link - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 03.06.2010 02:54
Newsgroup: alt.society alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
To further read my stuff for curiosity's sake enter link:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bIDS5282534

Review of Letters to Juliet & mesmerizm - by Seung Bum Kim (for
Foxnews and other media)
Letters to Juliet is a comtemplative look on Love and its formula.
Love absent of idiosynchracies are impossible. And the far away look
often looks so far away that it rolls out of the sockets and ends up
in the sewerhole..so it's basically a movie to bring True love to
those who not know its recipe. They say you have to experience it
firsthand..but it's better to take a Freudian approach and spare
yourself from the pain of a romance that ends up sour.. of course,
Love as either being defined or proven how it can successfully work
produces only a few chapters of written work. But hypothetically, the
possibilities are endless..love is not infinitely complex..but the
hypothetical love story has infinite complexity since we are not
simply defining what people already know, but adding in the state of
love in different situations and scenarios..as such this movie being
not hypothetical but just to define love and how it can work out is
non-essential unless you just are into the stuff of pretty horses.
-sEung b. Kim

2001 and praxis of the Hypothetical Story - by Seung Bum Kim (for
Foxnews and other media)
2001's remarkable scene is when the ape throws a bone up in the sky.
He lifts his own state of evolution. And why did the ape choose the
sky? Because of its ambiguity that they worshipped as pygmies
worshipped trees. This attempt of man to lift himself caused the
invention of tools. Tools that we are dependent on. Or as we progress
in making tools, the tools own us. Initially they looked up in the sky
perceiving it to be unreachable. But we exitted orbit and found that
there were no Heavens but space in an enclosed Universe.

-by Seung Bum Kim

"as i pop my head above the lines of Heaven my head becomes fogged
entirely." - Hegel

the Theatre of the Mind - by sEung b. Kim
The truth of the matter is that fantasy fiction in the elements of the
fantastiques within it must far surpass what one imagines in the
Theatre of the Mind.. I used to be into the Theatre of the Mind until
the price of Tickets went up. Then I got academic..and I got into
books.. The Theatre of the Mind can be the grounds for making movies
as images are used in ontological manner to produce a story and all
its complexities..the Theatre of the Mind is great.. but when the
world ends it will not be from missiles and bombs, but it will end
with tons of paperwork.

-by sEung b. Kim

Review of the Wrestler - by Seung Bum Kim (for media)
In The Wrestler which only won an oscar for best Male performance, the
Mickey Rourke character is a sociopath. The camera is fixed on him as
an isolated man burdened by some secret pain. And yet though he is a
sociopath, he belongs somewhere or he belongs in a constructed world.
Just as cats are amongst cats, and dogs amongst dogs.

Review of the Wrestler - by Seung Bum Kim

Movies and the Story w/the power of Imagination -sbk
Of course one must use the muscular imagination in order to be
involved in the story..while the recent Japanese flick exists on the
level of interpretation aka the Fourier effect. So movies that can be
analyzed as the Academy does even in analyzing the acting
performances, the argument, and the psychology of the characters..etc.
belong in the most vital range of film. While Shrek and most story
oriented movies require the muscular imagination..just as my Mind
keeps on getting in the way..
-sEung b. Kim

To further read my stuff for curiosity's sake enter link:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bIDS5282534

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]