Brothers Divided and Twain (subculture) - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews, other media, oration)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.06.2010 01:00
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.society alt.fiction.interactive
There are a myriad of implications to life.  Of making books there are
no end.  When we separated as brothers, we once had the same
instruments.  We once were brothers but we are no longer brothers.  So
as globalism progresses we again will be hand in hand.  As Providence
has divided us, so too did Providence undo us.  Love is the sworn
enemy of Hate, as Hate is the sworn enemy of Love.  Just as trees form
branches and leaves that form poppies, the separation is continuous.
Love can divide but love with lack of judgement will unite all
people.  One must choose to identify, so unconditional Love is not my
field.  There is a myriad of implications to life.  And as the circles
of science expand there too lies paradox.  "One must harden one's
Spirit..Become the number 1 Man.  And don't let anyone defeat you.."

Brothers Divided and Twain - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]