PLEASE HELP ME FIND TWO FILM TITLES

Von: Heike Hoffmann (sexyampelfrau@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 23:49
Newsgroup: rec.arts.movies.international rec.arts.sf.movies rec.arts.horror.movies rec.arts.movies.past-films alt.movies
FILM 1

I am looking for a film which I saw back in the mid-1980's. I can only
remember one scene from this film, which I believe occurred during the
middle of the film. The film appeared to be a time piece set in the
1930's or 1940's. The scene I remember showed a car pulling up outside
a house on a winter night and a small group of men breaking into a
house. A woman tries to prevent them from breaking into the house, but
she fails to do so. They sexually assault her in the house and then
dance outside with her in the snow before dropping her to the ground
and driving off. I seem to recall that is was revenge over a debt or
something of that nature. The gang was well dressed and they may have
been mafia from around the time of Al Capone. I saw this film in North
America and it was in English. I also seem to recall that the woman
puts her coat on and opens the door to see a car pull up her driveway.
There is snow and wind outside. She runs back inside of the house and
tries to barricade the door, but the men break it down. They rip her
clothes off and rape her. After she is raped they are smoking and
drinking. They offer her some alcohol but she refuses. They force her
outside into the snow and dance with her for a few minutes before
dropping her on the ground. They drive off and she crawls back inside
of the house. I seem to recall that they had come over to her house in
an earlier scene to demand payment for a debt or something, and she
promise to pay it, only to default. The woman had long black hair and
was slim. The woman and the men all look Italian-American. This movie
would have been made in the late 1970's or early 1980's most likely.

Any suggestions?.

PS: Its NOT the film "Ghost Story" (1981) by the way.

FILM 2

I saw this movie in the early to mid 1980s, and it appeared to be a
low budget production. The movie may actually have been a made for TV
production, but I am not sure. The scene I remember from this movie
involved a woman who finds herself travelling back through time to the
dark ages. She finds herself in the middle of a dark misty forest,
where a young girl is tied to a tree, and a small group of what
appears to be witches are slowly closing in on her. This small group
of witches are holding clubs and I suppose they intend to sacrifice
the young girl who is tied up to the tree. When the woman suddenly
appears, the small group of witches are startled and run for cover.
The small group of witches then start to slowly close in on both the
woman and the young girl, as the woman tried to untie the young girl
from the tree. The scene ends with the woman untying the young girl
and her running away, as the witches overpower the woman and then tie
her to the same tree. From what I remember the woman and the girl seem
to know each other, despite the fact that they are obviously from two
different times or worlds.

PLEASE NOTE:

IT WAS AN ENGLISH LANUGUAGE FILM AND I BELIEVE THAT THE WOMAN SPOKE
WITH A BRITISH ACCENT. I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE FILM WAS A BRITISH
PRODUCTION. THE FILM WAS IN COLOR. I BELIEVE THAT THE WOMAN WAS THE
MAIN CHARACTER, BUT I AM NOT POSITIVE. I BELIEVE THE SCENE WAS TOWARD
THE MIDDLE OF THE FILM. I BELIEVE THAT THE FILM WAS MOST LIKELY A SCI-
FI FILM AS IT HAD TIME TRAVEL OR DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL AS THE MAIN THEME.
I DO NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS MOVIE OTHER THAT THIS ONE
PARTICULAR SCENE.  I SAW IT ON TELEVISION IN CANADA DURING THE EARLY
TO MID-1980s.

PS: Its NOT the film "The Watcher in the Woods" (1980) or "Time
Bandits" (1981)

I have searched a lot of Internet movie databases to no avail. Does
anyone happen to know the titles of these two films?. I have been
trying to find the titles of these two films for many years!. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Heike Hoffman