The Future of Leadership & Statistical Readings - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews, other media, oration)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.06.2010 01:21
Newsgroup: alt.society alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
The firmaments that once existed were there to produce order and
harmony.  Now things have changed in more than one way.  As capitalism
enlarged the belly, so too did the youth become reckless and
vandalistic to gain their way of absurd freedom.  And as society
enlarges, divinity is at loss since in society the insects do not look
eye to eye but exist separately in their own circles.  So people as
the confusion grows become more statistical as the graph on the Wall
explains much of today's story of Life.  As such either leaders are in
the division.  Or we must expand government for the concerns of the
masked societal movements.  As such as society must be coordinated and
due to the expansion of it, the center will not hold.. We must
approach insect politics.  The question is who is going to be the
first insect politician?  Though in some places likewise in government
politics, according to Hegel, is One Organism.

The Future of Leadership & Statistical Readings - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]