PLAYLIST: "All-Indie Friday" Free Radio Jackson 1/08/10

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 17.01.2010 04:23
Newsgroup: alt.rock-n-roll alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.
Friday is "All Indie Friday" here on Free Radio Jackson.  We play nothing
but unsigned and indie label bands from all over the world, but the emphasis
is on music from the south central Michigan area with a even bigger focus on
Jackson area music.  New indie submissions we get are also debuted on 'All
Indie Friday', too.  The show begins Midnight eastern time Thursday
night/Friday morning, and loops continuously until 11:30 pm eastern time
Friday night.
Here's the playlist from that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen!

Artist, "Song Title"
Little Smoke  "Take Me I'm Drunk"
8th Wave  "Fraidy Cat"
Megan Hurley  "In Too Deep"
Kacey Jones  "Every Man I Love Is Either Married, Gay, or Dead"
Deborah Ledon  "Naughty Nina Sunshine"
Michael Massimo  "Precious Seconds"

Fizzbin  "Mercury"
Soul's Release  "Careful What You Wish For"
Beth Lodge Rigal  "Where Are You Know"
Sarah Slean  "Playing Cards With Judas"
Trousers  "Saddest Thing"
Gonzalo Silva  "Not The One"

Ad Frank w/ Master Cylinder  "You May Already Be A Winner"
Fresh Culo  "Sunday"
Second Street  "This Song"
Caesar Pink & The Imperial Orgy  "The Amazing Tenacity Of Job & His
Brethren"
The Ivory Tower Project  "My Name"
Ray Mason Band  "Got It Right"

Jackie Blue  "Sanity"
Dykehouse  "Chain Smoking"
Baleen  "Take A Number"
Red Tin Trio  "The Cutter"
?Paulette  "Midnight To Cinderella"
Framing Amy  "Heaven Knows"

Sean Michael Mormelo  "How Does It Feel"
Ampline  "Texture Of Regret"
Kevin Nichols  "Take Your Hands Off Of That"
King Of The Forest  "Heavy Dose Of Crazy"
Hardwood EXP  "Time To Decide"
In Season  "On A Rooftop"

Yontz Sucre  "Uncaged"
Exit 69  "Throw Me A Line"
Lifted  "Second Guess"
Orchards & Vines  "Tomorrow's Yesterday"
Jar  "Alone In A Crowd"
Slightly Miffed  "Doomed To."

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:?Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!?
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!