Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Feb. 17 - Mar. 2, 2010

Von: tunedinradio@yahoo.com (tunedinradio@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 16.02.2010 20:28
Newsgroup: alt.musicuk.music.makers.dj rec.music.makers alt.music.uk alt.music.independent
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10          Feb. 17 - Mar. 2, 2010
Chart #866

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
5  1  1  One Love   David Guetta feat. Estelle   Virgin/EMI
5  2  2  I Will Be Here  Tiesto ft. Sneaky Sound System  Ultra/EMI
3  4  3  Bodies            Robbie Williams       Virgin/EMI
2  8  4  Fragile Tension/Hole To Feed Depeche Mode Mute/EMI
5  3  5  Evacuate The Dancefloor  Cascada        Awesome/EMI
1  -  6  Memories  David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi   Virgin/EMI
1  -  7  Fever                 Cascada           Awesome/EMI
8  5  8  F*ck You            Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
6  6  9  Dollhouse         Priscilla Renea       Capitol/EMI
7  7 10  Yalla Habibi         Karl Wolf          EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]