Top 10 Dance Chart - Mar. 31 - Apr. 13, 2010

Von: tunedinradio@yahoo.com (tunedinradio@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 30.03.2010 18:19
Newsgroup: alt.musicuk.music.makers.dj rec.music.makers alt.music.uk alt.music.independent
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10          Mar. 31 - Apr. 13, 2010
Chart #869

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
4  3  1  Memories  David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi   Virgin/EMI
5  2  2  Fragile Tension/Hole To Feed Depeche Mode Mute/EMI
4  4  3  Fever                 Cascada           Awesome/EMI
3  5  4  Who Wants To Be Alone Tiesto ft. Nelly Furtado Ultra/EMI
3  6  5  Escape Me   Tiesto ft. C.C. Sheffield   Ultra/EMI
2  8  6  Check Yo Self        Snoop Dogg         Priority/EMI
8  1  7  I Will Be Here  Tiesto ft. Sneaky Sound System  Ultra/EMI
2  9  8  Find The Fire         Parallels         Marigold
2 10  9  Silence           Moff feat. Leilani    M-EA
1  - 10  Rocket                Goldfrapp         Mute/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]