Too Old To Rock 'N' Roll, Too Young To Die

Von: Darrin (darrint68@aol.com) [Profil]
Datum: 26.03.2010 22:57
Newsgroup: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1970s alt.rock-n-roll.classic alt.music alt.music.led-zeppelin
Which begs the question: why do dept. stores insist on placing the
Classic rock tees in the Young Men's Dept?ehe Overall, today's shmucky
teens don't know a Led Zep from a Hindenburg!ehe They're all too
consumed with the alternative scene. Hey, I'm 41 and I still wear my
Zep tees!ehe Pot belly and all! eh -D, NYC "I can't help feeling
sorry, though, for an inventor who got cheated out of having his name
identified with his creation. The dirigible airship, supposedly the
creation of Count Zeppelin, was actually the brainchild of an obscure
Jewish inventor, David Schwarz, in 1892. Before he could make his
trial flight he died, and Count Zeppelin bought the patents from his
widow. If life were fair, we would really point up to the sky whenever
we see a Zeppelin and yell out, "There's a Schwarz!" And of course
then the rock group would also have to be known as Led Schwarz!"
eheeeee  - excerpt from, "THE COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO JEWISH HISTORY
AND CULTURE BY RABBI BENJAMIN BLECH".."It does have a psychological
sort of impression on me. Despite the fact that we can play for 18,000
people in Chicago, it's far more important to do better in New York" -
ROBERT PLANT.."New York City is a friendly old town, from Washington
Heights to Harlem on down" - BOB DYLAN (b. Zimmerman, sweet Jew,
"Voice of a Generation, Top 100 selling artist of all-time, #1 rock
song of all-time, "Like A Rolling Stone," as voted by Rolling Stone
Magazine)