About He who bangs on the Nails and the Prophets of Extremism - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 18.04.2010 02:47
Newsgroup: alt.music alt.movies alt.society alt.fiction.interactive
The Hussein of my Life - who is yours? - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews
and other media)

The Saint of Killers brought me an open wound. They made me wake up in
their minds. And this dude with had the mark..clearly visible. When
there is no forgiveness there is no resolve and perpetual motion. But
i sought to destroy the saint of Killers who made me the Christ by
banging on the nails. The saint of killers were impenetrable. Daddy's
got a brand new gun. I had to kill the original to find the open
land.. But the wound gave me purpose and direction..it sent me to a
place where i would never die.. We must apply pain! "sit up, dude!" as
i was dying in a fantasy.. So i said the word, "f***!" with the spirit
deep within.

The Hussein of my Life - by Seung Bum Kim

Conclusion to Jesus A.D. - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other
media)

And as it goes, Jesus was a rebel. He was a rock and roll star. He
violently attacked the world tossing currency out the window.
Conclusion, the victim of those who crucify us..we have become the
world..cause Jesus built my hotrod so I fell in Love with the world..

Conclusion to Jesus A.D. - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]