Top 10 Dance Chart - Apr. 14 - 27, 2010

Von: tunedinradio@yahoo.com (tunedinradio@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 13.04.2010 20:21
Newsgroup: alt.musicuk.music.makers.dj rec.music.makers alt.music.uk alt.music.independent
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10          Apr. 14 - 27, 2010
Chart #870

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
5  1  1  Memories  David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi   Virgin/EMI
5  3  2  Fever                 Cascada           Awesome/EMI
4  4  3  Who Wants To Be Alone Tiesto ft. Nelly Furtado Ultra/EMI
4  5  4  Escape Me   Tiesto ft. C.C. Sheffield   Ultra/EMI
3  6  5  Check Yo Self        Snoop Dogg         Priority/EMI
6  2  6  Fragile Tension/Hole To Feed Depeche Mode Mute/EMI
3  8  7  Find The Fire         Parallels         Marigold
3  9  8  Silence           Moff feat. Leilani    M-EA
2 10  9  Rocket                Goldfrapp         Mute/EMI
9  7 10  I Will Be Here  Tiesto ft. Sneaky Sound System  Ultra/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]