It's Just a Dream - by Seung Bum Kim

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 13.04.2010 21:41
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.music alt.fiction.interactive
I try hard to get her out of my mind.  These people who know that I've
been without you.  Thinking to myself I never be without you.  I keep
reminding myself..this is just a dream I'm trying to lie to..myself to
take the dream into a promise..the people I know..I cry inside, but no
one sees this pain that's deep within me..maybe all I want is for me
to be upon them..the people who once I think I'd never get to know..
So I won't try.. and keep myself locked in my room..and i say, it's
just a matter of time.. a matter of Time..

It's Just a Dream - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]