Music Theory and Evidence of Praxis in Social Chaos - by Seung bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 25.04.2010 01:14
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.society alt.music alt.fiction.interactive
Music is an aesthetic translation of that which exists or in
Radiohead's sense that which is being and Nothingness. Now we have
bass for mass..in which Greenday focuses on the Mass of the *ss. We
have rhythm and tempo for combinatory speed and pressure..there are
also transcendental aesthetics but it exaggerates physical existance.
Aphex Twins tried to devise a way of explaining Earth's phenomena
through music. But it wasn't harmonic or should i say pretty
enough..Greenday's entire career centralizes on the Mass of the
*ss..and he captures punk culture quite well..his field should be
music of course. Although he'd make a colorful politician as the work
***k is colorful word.

-sEung b. Kim

I'm currently exhausted by New Order's use of angular exigency.. It
stemmed of course from the Japanese who played Kitana instruments to
represent angles for the Bushido code. So what am I into now as a
grown man? "The speed of the Deed * Mass of the *ss = the heat of the
meat"

-sEung b. Kim

The works of Zappa are manifest in sound by Marilyn Manson. Now as the
chaos has a potent vugalrity that mocks God's sense of style and his
contradicatory addiction to make cages, Manson's music literally
destroys parts of God through Chaos. Just as the needle injected in
the hammond can produce a dangerous irony in which God's sanctity is
diminished.

-sEung b. Kim

New Order produces much genius in the Heart of Man..which can of
course be crushed by nihilating it due to its pompousity factor in the
effort to make an effigy of a human brain. Greenday spells revenge or
destruction through the Punk Iconoclast. It is a rational and
reasonable response..Cause this song really is Master and Servant.

-sEung b. Kim

The resemblance of the One, Greenday does not revolve around the grand
notion of the One, whereas Manson has a hero in the most perverse
fashion of man's more concentrated light. Rather the One is not a man,
who would due to ratios inevitably be in the division. Rather they
capture society as a whole body of people creating the soul's premum
mobilia to corrupt on a mission to eradicate the Law.. It's a
weapon..we have our own weapons regardless..

-sEung b. Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]