Petra -by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.04.2010 01:51
Newsgroup: alt.music alt.society alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
At .00000000000etc.1 the Big Bang came into effect.  Spontaneous
changes are thus possible in my opinion.  The blues settle in.. we eat
our blue light specials..and *Bang* here's another song we are before
the Blues Explosion.  Andy Warhol is Dead.. Nihilism has come to a
temporary end..I write not only intellectually but I also wield taste
in the form of passion.  Though I scapel things before I delve into,
not pure magnetic dust in my heart.. since the picture you see is no
portrait of me..it's the will to be shown. Fuck, Petra.. this Means
War..

Petra -by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]