Continuation of my Theory on Music - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and other media)

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 25.04.2010 01:42
Newsgroup: alt.society alt.music alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
I first touched upon 80s love songs with an emotional side to me
putting me on a sentimental sway.  Though it exists in dreams or
consistent of that which is transinfinite, it suffers the problem of
being dyslexic on the highest level.. There is Art, but art is surreal
in physical existance.  Proported to be the benchmark of communism due
to its materialistic nature.  But the Truth is Ugly..so Nietzsche
proclaimed, "God is Dead."  A Love song is separated from reason
because love is irrational and the expression of it from a naieve
source..as far as vocal expression goes, Cyrus expresses the stuff of
her emotional inclination..which is connected to the state of glory in
the higher things of life.. But since there is no Heaven, nor is there
reality to this..

-sEung b. Kim

"As I popped my head past the lines of the Heavens, my head was fogged
completely" - Hegel & Love Songs as Blind Hearts

Continuation of my Theory on Music - by Seung Bum Kim (for Foxnews and
other media)

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]