OT: Title of blocked copyrighted work(s) on youtube ?!

Von: Skybuck Flying (intothefuture@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.05.2010 10:12
Newsgroup: sci.electronics.design nl.juridisch comp.arch alt.music alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi
Hello,

Currently youtube displays the following message:

"This video contains content from X, who has blocked it on copyright
grounds."

I would like to know the title of the blocked copyrighted work(s).

I hope youtube will improve it's website and at least publish the title of
the blocked copyrighted work(s).
(Publishing titles of copyrighted works is legal in all countries as far as
I know, except in the Netherlands where publishing the filename of uploads
on usenet is illegal... but that could be a specific case which does not
apply to youtube(?)).

An example of the problem for the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw4kM3ycdKo&watch_response

I selected that link for inspiration, now I don't know what the music title
was ???

Bye,
Skybuck.