Darke continues on with the Timberlake thing -sbk

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 16.05.2010 03:31
Newsgroup: alt.movies alt.music alt.society alt.fiction.interactive
How many versions of hip hop are there existing in places like
Virgin?  It seems they share the same inspirations or plagurism of the
spirit.   You can hip hop up the ass.  The whole hip hop thing should
have ended with Timberlake who is now reviled and checking his room
for dollars he left behind.  Being unemployed like this takes you by
storm one you're a multi-millionaire..the impact is greater..but I
doubt Darke is gonna tighten his fiscal belt..meaning he's going down
the same way the infamous Timberlake..So they do makeovers..Madonna
had the longest lasting career through makeovers.  I know hip hop is
relaxing but there is a level of poverty in it that I find unsavory.
Hey the 80s breakthrus ironically progressed into something worse..now
where's the next room?  Or are you stuck in the stagnant room of hip
hop where the room smells like burnt cheese?  a strong pungent odor
that is either up there or down there..same smell, i guess..or rather,
same stench.

-sEung b. Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]