Watch the Bass Bin

Von: dj komplex (djkomplex@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 29.09.2007 19:03
Newsgroup: alt.music.bedroom.producers
I have noticed some engineers will watch the cone movement on the
studio monitors when mixing down, what exactly would be the point of
this? I was also listening to a podcast the other night and this
producer says "Back when I didnt know much about compressors, limiters
and eq I would watch the speakers in a club when my track was playing
and the cone would be moving much more than other people tracks" I have
noticed mine do the same thing, what exactly is going on with the mix
and what fixes this, I always thought the more cone movement the more
spl, but then I am thinking maybe its coloring the other sounds with so
much movement, I don't know :/

Thanks!

dj komplex

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]